Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Yipeeeee ! ! !  The movers moved all our stuff in on Saturday.  I've been unpacking boxes since Sunday and I'll probably be at it for the next two weeks.  I just love our new home ! ! !

01a_Medium2.jpg

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a beautiful home Patty and best of luck with unpacking (always a big task) and settling into you new abode.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congratulations! Moving is an adventure. Beautiful house. More pictures please, when you get settled.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Looks gorgeous, Patty!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_thumb Beautiful!!  Yes, want to see more pics when you're settled (hint, hint bear_grin ).  Best of luck with the unpacking!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That looks a fabulous house Patty, look forward to more pictures when you get settled

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a great looking house you have there Patty, just like the others have asked...pictures please.  bear_flower
Don't over do it unpacking to fast. You will enjoy your home far more if you take it easy and don't find it a task and get stressed over it. Congratulations and may I wish you a very long and happy life in your new home.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_thumb

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Great house! Good luck with the unpacking part! It takes some times... bear_original

Penn Valley, CA

Thanks everyone ! ! !  I will take more pictures.  The entrire house needs to be painted on the inside.  Except the kitchen, where the prior owner had the walls painted with a beautiful faux finish which I absolutely love.  Two bedrooms have adorable murals for her two children, but, sadly, I'll have to paint over them.  Don't really want planes, trains and automobiles on my sewing room walls and alphabet pictures in my guest room.

47b_Small.JPG

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

What a beautiful home!!  :clap:  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub love the house, long and great windows, only now you have to cut down that big tree in the front so you can see out the windows.  If not it is still beautiful.
Enjoy and take it easy with the unpacking.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, looks gorgeous!  It is always fun getting settled in!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Penn Valley, CA

Oh no, Pat.  The tree is a Japanese Maple that turns beautiful fall colors.  It's in front of my sewing room window and is lovely to look at.  You can see plenty through it.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Very beautiful. Congrats!

Hugs,
Melanie

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Gorgeous property!  Sounds like you had a very artistic pre-owner!  I hope you get settled in quickly and can begin to make it feel your own very soon.

Board footer