Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Hi all... :)

Someone asked for some pictures of our animals at home. So here is a few.
I could not find any of our mice and the small snakes.

But heres some of the cats, rats, big snakes and our 2 rabbits. Our maincoon Durango is pretty scared of the rats and rabbits - it's just so cute cuz he is such a big boy  bear_grin

Here we go:

Cazzandra:
c1.jpg
c2.jpg

Cazzandra and Durango:
c3.jpg

Durango:
d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg

Rats:
r1.jpg
Tired of having babies:
r2.jpg
Dinnertime!:
r3.jpg

Some of the snakes:
s1.jpg

And the rabbits; Artur and William:
k1.jpg
k2.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Christina, wow you do have a house full of wonderful pets. That picture of you holding one of your cats is amazing, just how big is that Cat! Thay are all great pictures, I especially like the one with the bunny laying on his back.  I'll have to get some pictures of my pets and post.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Malling, Denmark

That would be lovely Jane, I would like to see them... i just loooove animals  bear_wub

He is pretty big, - they are both 3years old now. And Durango weigh around 9kg!! But he is still not the biggest maine coon I have seen. But I think that he is pretty heavy to carry around  bear_grin

Cazzandra just love her drinking straws - on the first picture. She goes crazy in the garden playing around with those. And then she came like a dog and wants us to thow them so that she can run after them once again bear_tongue

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Oh wow, great photos!  They are all gorgeous and you've made me miss keeping rats, I love the one with it's feet in the air!  I can't believe how big that kitty is, I thought my Fable was huge, I bet your back is even worse than mine!! bear_wub

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Beautiful photos Christina ,not sure about the snake   !  I used to have a Turkish Van cat and he was the same size as yours. The rats and bunnies are adorable !
hugs,
Louise x

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

What a beautiful family of pets Christina !  bear_wub Wow , I've never seen such a big cat  bear_shocked
How cute for your girl to chase straws  bear_happy  Sending them all big kisses ,
xxx
Ruth  bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your cats have beautiful faces and coloring, and Holy Cow, that's a big one! How do you manage with so many critters? The bunny I love, but I closed my eyes during the mice and the snakes. bear_shocked

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow o Wow - Christina, those cats are gorgeous and huge!  Guess Durango is larger than Cazzandra, but they make a very lovely pair.  The bunnies are adorable, too.  Rodents aren't my favorites, but we have had some sweet Guinea pigs.  Mmmmmmm - snakes I can do without.  What a nice menagerie!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub You got to love them all, the cats are fabulous! great colors, I do love the rats and mice, such great pets.  I had rabbits as a young girl, they are so cute.  You must be such a great person with all those wonderful little critters to be with. I am so glad to see the pics.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Wonderful pets! I'm like SueAnn, I couldnt sleep at night knowing the snakes were there, I doubt your rats could either!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Malling, Denmark

They are just everything to me, - so offshore teddybear making I spend most of my time on the pets  bear_wub

Cazzandra is actually a pretty small Maincoon.. She weight only 5kg and Durango 9kg. So yes, there is a bit difference. My back dont hurt when I carry Cazzandra around  bear_grin

TamiL:
Haha  bear_laugh  The rats don't know who the share the living room with (I hope at least) bear_grin

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Love the cats and they are big.  We use to have a Maine Coon but not that big.  Now we have a cat that weighs 17 pounds.  That is small compared to yours.  The rabbits are cute too.  The snakes and mice not so much.

Eva
www.ejcrafts.com

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow,Christina! Look at all those beautiful critters! Your cats are gorgeous and I'm not really a cat person because I'm so allergic to them... but they are so pretty! However, the bunnies stole my heart.  bear_wub That last picture is adorable! I've had many over the years. And rats too - my Molly was a little hooded rat and the best company a rodent could ever be. And I love snakes. So cool! Except the eating part... you aren't going to feed the rats to the snakes are you??? Don't answer that. bear_sad

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love your cats Christina they are gorgeous and I can't believe the size of them bear_shocked
The rabbits are really sweet too-love that last picture bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

wow, what fun you must have!! I must say that is one big kitty you have there.

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

Hmmm question...I saw the big snake (I personally think snakes are cool)...then you've got rats and bunnies...could they have started out as feeders for the snake and you had a change of heart?  The snake does have to eat!  lol

hugs,
Leeann Krikau
Busser Bears

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oooh, lots of pets! I know what you mean about the drinking straws- all of my cats are addicted to them XD Sad little creatures...

SherbieLolling.jpg

... Sherbert doesn't quite have the finesse of your cats bear_tongue

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What adorable cats and bunnies. bear_wub Thanks for sharing your photos.
Snakes and rodents are not my favourite but I do understand how people must love them.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

What amazing pets you have Christina.. your cats are gorgeous....and so big!!....I love the photo of them together licking their lips!!!!  :love:

Thanks for sharing...

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Malling, Denmark

Ah don't worry bear_original
The snakes here won't eat rabbits (they are pretty fussy about the food) and the rats on the pictures here is my pet-rats (not snake-lunch bear_original )

We buy rats for feeding in a petshop - and they are not tame at all. It makes feeding a little bit easier I think.
But I has to admit... bear_innocent  Sometimes the rats we brought home are just too cute, and then they end up living with my petrats anyway bear_original
In the start we breed food for the snakes ourself, but it's actually too expensive.

Gantaeno:
Aww Sherbert is cute!!  He looks so soft and what a cute name  bear_wub

It's funny - it's only drinking straws (and French Fries) from Mc Donalds, which Cazzandra wants to play with. Crazy cat  bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Ah see, she must get her pickyness from her breed- Sherbert is not impressed by branded drinking straws  bear_grin  bear_grin  He'd quite happily eat the fries though- many a time I have been sat talking, gesturing with a chip, and he has leaned over and munched off the end of it bear_tongue  You're right- crazy cats!

Malling, Denmark

Haha  bear_grin  how cute, so did Cazzandra! hehe  bear_grin
She grumble about that if she don't have a bite  bear_rolleyes 

"Rnn? RNNN? Rauuuuw? Rau? Rau? Eh! EH! EhhHH!"

(dissapointed cat, have to try again)

"Miw mirrrw miiiiivvv rrrrrr rrrr rrrr hrmmm"

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Christina, your animals are beautiful bear_wub

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Ooooh Maine Coons! They are Beautiful! All the pets are. .but I love the coonies.. heehee. I am biased though, I have a one too. So does my Brother and my Parents.. heehee.
I'll see if I have a pic of them....
Ghost.jpgminniebeak.jpgminnnie.jpg I don't have a photo of my Brothers Coonie.. but the Black one is my Ghost and the Torbie is my Mom's Minnie.

Thanks for sharing the pics!!
Hugs!
Melanie

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Wow - I think most of your cats are twice the size of my Monty!  He weighs 3 kilos. 

Monty.jpg

Board footer