Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Hi all,
I am nagging and nagging once again. Countries NEED your support so please go and vote for your bear. We also have a news page with the latest updates.If you have voted please spread the word to friends, families etc.

I know that most artists are not in the "games" however this is a great way of focusing on the Bear market worldwide so all bear artists can only but benefit.

If we want our bear industry to live on then we have to do something , much easier to say the bear market is down, than to do something about it.

Thanks to those who have voted.

Lynette

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

I have mentioned it in a Swedish bear-making group I have just joined, so I hope you get some more people voteing there! bear_laugh  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I sent an email to my local paper with all the details.  I've heard nothing back though.........
I'll try again.

:dance:  :dance: Ok EDIT!!! Journo just made contact and wants to do an interview and photos..........hehehehehe
bear_thumb
You know, I wouldn't have been able to have rung them, but email makes for a very foreward possum  :redface:  :crackup:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Way to go and a BIG THANKS

Lynette

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Nice one Wendy!!! :clap:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

I've voted and sent emails to my own data base, the TBACA data base and ALL my friends.  bear_flower

But wouldn't it be nice if everyone on TT sent a nice little "VOTE NOW" email to all the people on their data bases.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Come on girls...get with it and support the cottage industry you are working in! We don't care who you vote for JUST VOTE!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Way to go, Wendy!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer