Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

As many of you members will know breast cancer has raised it's ugly head far too many times within my family so this appeal is something close to my heart...please help, it's free and so simple.

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10   

Hugs and huge thanks, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

This is great. I went in and did several clicks....thanks for passing this on to us Jane.  bear_thumb

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thanks Jane, I bookmarked this site a year ago but when I moved broadband user I lost all my bookmarks and couldn't remember all of them  :redface:  I have now bookmarked it again - thanks for the reminder!

Hugs Ali x

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Jane  bear_flower Have done.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane, bear_flower

Yes, I've just done that, it's such a good idea.  When I turn my computer on, the first thing I always do is go to an animal charity site and do my daily clicking so as to help them get money from sponsors, so now I can click the Breast Cancer site at the same time.  If everyone made this their first "job" after turning their computers on,  it becomes a good habit and can help so many!

Thank you Jane.  Hope you are feeling a little better at the moment with your back.  I did something to my back last Monday and haven't been able to do any bearing because of the pain and also not being able to sit down at all.  My legs are numb and tingly to I think it is a trip to the doctors tomorrow!  so I can only start to imagine how much pain you are in at times and just wish that it would all go away for you.  You take care now, and look forward to seeing you at Hugglets.

Take care.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh boy Marilyn, you make sure that you do get to the doctors. It sounds as if you may have trapped a nerve or something. You take care of yourself, I know back pain far too well so I can sympathize with you. I hope that the doctor can help and get you back to normal, we need to see lots of Barling, Darlings at Hugglets!

Healing hugs, Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much for the reminder, Jane . . . I visit all of the different sites there periodically and occasionally buy something in the gift shops.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

beary_clairey Luton

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the link.

For the last 2 years, my friend and I always do the Race For Life for Cancer Research.

It's all women and a great cause, as well as good exercise that's a bit fun. To also see so many women united in their efforts to fight cancer is also very humbling.

Already looking forward to next year!

Hugs

Claire

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I will pass it on.
Lynette

Board footer