Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

Hi Everyone,

I am posting below the swap list.  Some swap members have not heard from their partners.   bear_sad  bear_sad  We need to hear from everyone as to whether they will be participating or not.  If for some reason you cannot participate, please PM me or email me to let me know.  That way swap partners can be reassigned if need be.   :)

Kim- Donna A.
Clare- Aleta
Matilda- Sabine
Penny- Amanda
Heather- Susan
Mandie- Shantell
Jenn- Dilu
Ellen- Kathy
Anne- Terrie
Marie- Ann G
Ginnie- Marion

Please let me know something ASAP, so swap partners can get their swap underway..... 

Thanks guys! 

:hug:  Susan

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I am participating and have been in contact with Ginnie, my swap partner. :lol:
Can do an extra swap if need be!

Marion

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I am in contact with my swap partner Matilda and we have already agreed on how to do our swap.
Are we supposed to post pictures after the swap? I'd like that.

Sabine

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I have heard from my swap partner Ellen. Everything is a go! Thanks. I can do another swap if need be too! Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime!! bear_thumb bear_thumb

Kathy

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Penny and myself are OK too, thanks. bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm good...emailing with my buddy!!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Dilu and I have emailed  Jenn

Florida

Hi Sabine,

Yes, I hope everyone will post a picture of their swap bear when they receive it.  we should start a new topic for that.  I can't wait to see everyone's bear!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Susan,
I didn't hear form my partner yet.  bear_cry

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I didnt hear from mine either....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie, looks like you are my swap bud, kiddo!  bear_original  there are still a few hours left but I think it is you and me, swap buddy!  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I am still wondering if it is too late to join for the swapping!!!
Please, let me know!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Sophie, I bet we could work something out.....send Susan an e-mail..... :hug:

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I agree with Dilu, send Susan (kraftyladies) an email bear_original

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks, Dilu and Kim.
I just sent Susan an e-mail.

:)

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Florida

I emailed all 3 of you I think either PM or regular email, but Kim is that your work addy?..... Kim, Marie, and Sophie.  Ok, still no word from the other two swappers, sorry about that.  So......  There are 3 of you now, who wants to swap with one another?  I know that Kim and Marie have already discussed swapping, and I can swap with you too, Sophie, if you would like.  I don't mind doing two..   bear_original

Susan

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie and I are swapping bear_original  Are we the only ones who are missing a partner that were previously assigned?  Yes, the one you emailed me to Friday is my work email, you can pm me here ... I wont get that message until monday bear_original

There were a couple people who were willing to do two... I can do to if you want... let me know shortly so I can get boogying bear_original  LOL dunno how to spell that...

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Kim, I will send you PM for swapping details !!  :dance :o

Sophie, I will love to be your partner too.  :love:
I just sent PM message for swapping details, if you don't mind swapping with me,
let's start this !!!

Susan and Kim, sorry I will be swapping with 2person ~ he he hee  :dance:
and for return, I will get 2bears !!  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi girls!

Thanks for your e-mails, Susan!
First, Marie, I have to confess I was secretly wishing to swap with you... So YESSSSSSSSSS, I want to swap with you!  bear_wub bear_wub  :hug:

And well, Susan, why not with you too... I like your bears too!  bear_wub

So lets say:
Sophie-Marie and Sophie-Susan!

Oh dear, two more bears to add to my list of orders! For sure I won't be bored!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: If you ear from your other swapping partners, let me know if you want to make changes.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Ok, I must confess, I am jealous!!!! Two swaps - why dont we have a bear smilie that is "green with envy"?  LOL

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Just find someone else to swap with, Kimi  :cool:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww  you girlikins are just too cute, and very good sports....looks like everybody is happy.....Very good

bear_tongue

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

So... When we finish our bears, do we post pics here or do we post the pictures after the our swap buddy gets the bear?  Before you all ask me, yes I am almost done with the bear for Marie! LOL

Florida

I think it would be OK for you to post them here, but make sure your swap buddy gets their bear first.  Gotta be a surprise for them! 

You are way too fast, Kim  :clap:  I have to admit though, i am already sewing on Heather's bear!  But don't get your hopes up Heather, it will still probably be 2006 before you get it!  That's why I am starting now!  :lol:

Susan

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What can I say, when I get in the bear mood and am determined, I get things done.... I told you that I like to have things done yesterday, now you know I wasnt lying LOL 

Marie... she is all stitched up, jointed, stuffed, just needs a face, decoration, needle sculpting, shading and to have her stitching holes stitched up all the fun stuff... so she will probably be done by Wednesday at the latest!  My hubby has named her Goldie so that will be her name, he usually names them for me (unless he is at work).  It cracks me up how names just come to him like that.... Anywho, she is just sitting next to me "blank"

So, should I still wait to ship her out at Christmas or should we ship when we are done??  or is that up to marie?  LOL

Board footer