Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Meet Maggie, she is adorable, she could roll around in my mohair stash anytime!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
http://www.intercaltg.com/colors/maggie.html

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

She is SUPER cute!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

We are considering getting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in the next few months. I decided about 6 months ago that I want a blenheim girl called Maggie.......might have to think up a new name now!!!  :doh:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Isn't she a cutie?  We'll expect more photos as she grows up!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

aww bless her, she is just toooooo cute  bear_wub   

Catherine x

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I saw her this morning, too. She's darling and I thought the same thing, Tami. I wouldn't mind a bit having that little one in my mohair stash. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Maggie is too cute!  I think Intercal is in good hands (or paws) with Maggie in charge of security.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a cutie pie!  bear_wub   My two Cavalier King Charles spaniels would love to have her as a play mate. I don't know about securuity, if Maggie is anything like my two she will love her new mum or dad and prove it with kisses and thousands of tail wags per day, that's Cavaliers for you.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

This really shows that there is a contagious disease sweeping the teddy bear world....puppism.....its a disease that is easily contracted and the only known cure is to BUY one.

Maggie is a cutie..welcome to the world of TT..

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i just saw Maggie when i opened my weekly specials email!  she is sooo cute! Im sure skye and snickers would love a romp in the mohair with her and all the other new tt pups! you are right about the disease sweeping the bear world Denise.. it is contagious! beware opening threads and pic's that say anything like "see our new baby: unless you want one!! who couldnt love all these adorable new faces?! deb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awwww Tami

How perfectly appropriate to have our Cute Animal Ambasador introduce Maggie to the board.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

She is adorable.....

hugs
dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Maggie is such a sweetie  bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Maggie is just a little doll.  I agree with Jane, Cavaliers are just the most beautiful, sensitive, affectionate little dogs.  I have a little boy Cavie, and I am sure he would LOVE to meet Maggie.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_wub oh maggie is sooooo adorable... can she be send to taiwan? :redface: I want to kiss and hug her..... :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

So sweet!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer