Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bunnybear Posts: 71

This is my first mohair piece, a bunny named Marble!!

He is jointed, and weighted although he still doesn't stand lol and the nose is abit better. So proud of myself i loved working with mohair and creating bunnies, i can't wait till i can afford more mohair to work with bear_grin

SDC10580.jpg
SDC10579.jpg

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Absolutely sweet, I like the color combination you used.  You will be spoiled working with mohair, it is easy to work with. 
Joanne

Taiwan Angel Love Bear Forever

He is so cute..... bear_wub
Like Joanna said... the color combination are really great. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Happy bunny Mable !!!!

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

I love him

He is very very cute bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Kerry, I think Marble is really cute  bear_wub   :clap:

I have just finished my tenth bear and about to start my second rabbit so I know how you are feeling - I've only used mohair once, but it is lovely to work with and I have some waiting for future projects - just wished I had more time! 

I look forward to seeing your next little creation

Hugs Ali x

Thankyou for your lovely comments bear_wub

Mohair was the best to work with so i m going to save up for some more working ith fun furs just never the smae when you've worked with better bear_laugh i have wanted to try my hand at designing anime styles to now bear_wub

TeddyB Posts: 83

He is so cute!!!

jacky jacky
essex

great keep it up. i love to see the look on a new bear  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  yours is sweet bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

best wishes jacky

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

he is so cute  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Great work, he is such a sweetie and I too love the colour combinations.  It is so exciting to see how your work is going to turn out.  Look forward to seeing many more from you in the future.

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

He really is vey sweet!  I still have plush that I keep on hand, but I haven't touched it in about 10 years.

Board footer