Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

gabearpeekaboo.jpg

Oh my it's been ages since I have posted on TT so many new faces I feel like I need to reintroduce my self. Hi my name is Deborah Burnham and I have been making bears for ever Under the name Bearhaven Bears.  Okay maybe not for ever but it sure feels like it bear_tongue .  Any who I've gone and jumped aboard the bloggy train and I'm having a blast, I've also joined the Etsy craze and will be having my Grand opening tomorrow August 15th  :clap:  :clap:

In celebration of me working my butt off and actually coming up with stuff for my store I'm throwing caution to the wind and will be giving away a Bearhaven Bear as well as a vintage bling bottle.  I have been tinkering around with my soldering iron and have come up with some girly bling stuff. 

My blog giveaway won't technically get underway until Tomorrow but feel free to come and visit me before that to get a feel of what I can do with a piece of mohair.  In the mean time here are a few shots of Garrison the old time teddy that will be up for grabs.

gabearback.jpg  gabearfeet.jpg

What you didn't think I was going to expose the wee guy in his full glory now did you  :crackup: Naw I'm going to make ya come a visit me on my blog silly Teddy Talkers............. bear_grin
I'll ship this fella anywhere so don't be shy come on and join the fun and try your hand at winning this guy.
www.bearhavenbears.blogspot.com
www.landofnodstudios.etsy.com
Hope to see you in blog land
Hugs Deborah

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Deborah,
     He looks like a cutie!!!  Now that you have finished stockpiling and Neil is finally back to work, maybe we can have a chat - I'm dying to talk to you.  It's been a long time we were at Karen's house. 
      Can't wait to see all of the stuff you have made - I'm off to check out your blog.  Get back to me when you can about a chat date.

hugs,

Brenda

staticbear76 Posts: 222

that is staticool that bear is so cute with a cute heart on his bear foot i just love i want to give him a hug and staticool luck on you grand openeing tomorrow that means super ultra good luck tomorrow

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

ALL THE BEST FOR TOMORROW. i CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR OFFER :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: pardon the caps bear_grin
Wendy

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

beargiveawaycloseup2.jpg

Hey all you Beary Friends,
Well it's official the Land of Nod Studio's Etsy shop is now open, Yippee!!! and my first sale was a bear :dance: I have fully exposed my giveaway bear so now you can see him in all his glory on my blog www.bearhavenbears.blogspot.com, full frontal exposure bear_grin naughty me!!!! The giveaway will be open until August 30th and it's free!!!!! No fuss no mess and who knows you might walk away with a free bear, hope to see you in blog land.
Hugs Deborah 

Board footer