Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

suki.jpgreggie.jpgfelix2.jpgDue to a last-minute hitch at work, I will be unable to be at TBAI this weekend - BUT my bears have travelled on ahead and will be ready and waiting to meet all the conventioneers on my table.

You can see pictures of all of them on my website, but here is a sneak preview of a few of them.
Hugs,
Chrisx

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Adorable bears. You will win all the prizes there is!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I do envy you, making those beutiful noses of clay on those gorgeous bears!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Birgitta

Norfolk, UK
Website

Thank you so much, Birgitta! :hug:
Chrisx

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

They are beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub Love the noses too  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

They are all fabulous, I specially love the first one with the clay nose, so different  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Norfolk, UK
Website

Thanks guys - guess I should stick with the sculpted noses and not go back to stitched ones, huh?
The funny thing is that I have been doing my noses like this for so many years that it now takes me waaaay longer to stitch a nose than to sculpt one! bear_grin
Hugs,
Chrisx

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a lovely little crew Chris!  What a shame you can't get to the show in person ... I'm sure they'll do you proud anyway!

Board footer