Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

crystalbear Crystal Bears
Derby

I plan to organise a bear fair in Derby city centre, around 2nd sat in dec this year..

anyone would like a stall? it can be anything.. but bear relate stuff please! (teddy bears.. cards.. badges.. painting... fabric supplies)

this will to raise money for Hearing digs for the Deaf..

we have not had bear fair in Derby for sometime.. so let do it.. if its a success.. I will do it again in 2009!  bear_grin

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi Crystal, this sounds great!  Sorry I won't need a stall, but I would love to come and visit.  Please keep us informed and I will pencil it in on my calender.

Hugs Ali x

Derby

I will leave a message here the info about the bear fair  bear_grin 
pass the words around for me..

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

If only I lived closer.  I am originally from Deryshire and have not been back there for about 25 years.  I'd love to visit.  Maybe one day.''

Best of luck to you and everyone who participates. bear_flower

Derby

Found a venue..
Just waiting for confirmation...

its St peters churchyard in Derby city centre.. perfect venue.. right in the middle of town centre with plenty of pass by.. http://www.stpetersderby.org.uk/

I will have 20 stalls available to rent out.. if interested PM me and I let you know how much.. it be reasonable price..

I am thinking whether to charge the entrance fee or not.. any expereince tip??

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh!! I have just returned from having two weeks in Derbyshire, Spondon and it was a wonderful time. I came from Derby before coming to Australia, I lived in Chaddesden growing up and Duffield before moving. I did manage to get into Derby a couple of times it has changed quiet a lot, I like the fact that its a pedestrian walk through the town.

Derby

Right.. Room booked!!!

St Peters Church hall http://www.stpetersderby.org.uk/location.htm

20th December 10am - 4pm

by the way.. stall fee have been set.. so if you want a stall.. email me It now dont have to be bears relate because of christmas...

info on my website

Board footer