Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well i just thought you all should know as you all help me so much that i found the money ,THe lady sent the money to yahoo email and yahoo email was not connected  to  pay pal i hade a different email in pay pal when i put yahoo email in pay pal the money came in right away what a relief :dance: bear_grin bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh so glad it is all straightened out.....and hopefully your customer will understand as well.  Congratulations Miss Jazz, I am very pleased for you on your sale!

Dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Great news, Fran. Glad you got it all figured out.

Cross your fingers for me too...a cashier's check was sent to Canada over a month ago for some racing seats for my fiancee's car. Still waiting for the seats to be shipped, and today I noticed the guy is no longer registered on ebay. I think we just got scr@w@d out of $250.  bear_angry

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

It sure gets confussing when we have all these different emails, doesn't it?

I have such a hard time keeping my bear business emails separate from my personal emails separate from my alias emails (those are for when you sign up for something online that you don't really want to get junk for but know it'll come!)

I'm glad you've found the money, Fran!
What a relief!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea, Fran!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Sandi good luck with the racing seats.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I must admit Fran that the different email thing crossed my mind...shoulda thought out loud!
I always confirm with customers which email address they need to pay into when requesting money. bear_whistle

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Fran, that is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :clap:

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Great news Fran, I'm pleased that it has all been solved.

Jane  bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Great news, Fran!  :dance:

Eileen

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great news.  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY!  I wonder how that happened though? Did she not pay through ebay?  Something to watch out for I guess.... 

Well, I am glad it all turned out well bear_original

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Oh I had that happen once. When we changed email servers, I changed the info in Ebay but when you post the auction ebay automatically post some of the information for you. Like if you choose the sell similar item option then they fill in alot of the information for you. I did not realize this and they posted the auction with the wrong email. So when the person payed thru paypal, Ebay sent the wrong email. :redface: :redface:
It was an ordeal to get to the bottom of it and then I had to ask the person to cancel thier payment and resend it to the correct email in paypal. :doh: they were not to happy.
Glad you got it straightened out.
:)
Kathy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow, I never thought of that!  I was going to change my email address so thank you for the heads up on this one bear_original

Board footer