Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0805.jpgThis is the first of my Memorial Bears.  This one is made in the memory of my daughter, Tiffany, who passed away last year.  This little bear is made from two of Tiffany's favorite shirts.  This bear wears Tiffany's picture on her shoulder.  She also wears a purple boa around her neck.  I have made this bear for Tiffany's friend whose birthday is coming up.  It has been both a healing and a painful experience, but I do think there has been more healing than pain involved.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

What a beautiful idea and such a lovely bear.  I'm so glad that this has been a healing experience for you  bear_flower

Hugs Ali x

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Millie,  What a wonderful idea this is as a memory keepsake of your beautiful daughter Tiffany.  Her friend is going to be so thrilled.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww Millie, what a lovely idea....and it is so good of you to give it to your daughters friend, she will treasure it I am sure  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_cry Oh Nina how positively wonderful :hug: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss bear_cry  :hug:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

what a wonderful idea, your daughter would have been so very proud of you for creating such a beautiful bear.
It is such a unique and personal gift, i just know your daughter's friend will treasure it as a keep sake for ever  :clap:

Hugs

Lisa

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A very lovely and genuinely thoughtful way to honor your daughter.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Millie, that is a wonderful and touching idea. A gorgeous bear that will keep your daughters memory alive.  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you so much everyone.  A year ago I never thought I could even begin to heal, but because of the prayers and support of family and friends like you all, I know the healing is happening.  I thank God for that healing, and for surrounding me with wonderful people.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

What a great idea, Millie! I am sure your daughter's friend will love this bear. Glad to hear that it has helped in your healing process.

Board footer