Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm going to an Elton John concert tomorrow!!  I'm so excited.  I'm sure he puts on a really really good show!

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

I've always wanted to see him in concert.  I've been a fan since early days....I used to have his LP 11/17/70 and my favorite is Tumbleweed Connection.  Isn't that what it's called?  Has Burn Down the Mission, etc. on it.  Wow...I'm giving away my age!  Have fun!!!  Susie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

One of my earliest music memories is listening to "Benny and the Jets" with friends of our family in Madison, Wisconsin, one summer vacation so many, many years ago, when I was a little girl.

I'll bet Elton gives a totally rockin' live performance!  You'll have the best time.

Have a blast!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lucky you!!!  My favorite EJ song of all time is "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me".

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

ooooo how fun Jane.  I saw him years ago and he was electric....you could just feel it.  My favorite song of his is Crocodile Rock.  That take me back to about....oh...first grade I think.

Have a GREAT time. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That would be a good concert, I love his music!

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_cry gosh i envey you guys.. elton john never went to taiwan so far that im here and in the Philippines.. sigh, never get to see him but his voice is great! i love his music just like Phil Collins....  bear_wub

update us on photos?  bear_grin Enjoy
:hug:

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Jane - you lucky thing!

Elton is my all time favourite artist in the whole world!  I've been collecting his music ever since I was 14, saving my pocketmoney for Goodbye Yellow Brick Road in 1973 (still my fave album)  I now have all of his albums (LP) and am well on the way to replacing them all on CD.  I've been to a few of his concerts in Sydney, and it doesn't matter where you sit (yes, even in the nosebleed section) the shows are AWESOME!  you are going to have a ball (I am green with envy - wish it was me!)

Marg  bear_original

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awesome! I went to an Elton John concert several years ago; it was great! 

I have to say my favortie song is Daniel.  That's my uncle's name... he died when he was 19 (long before I was born) in a car accident when he and his buddies were driving recklessly. I always think about my dad when I hear that song.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Jane

I have seen Elton perform from way back in the 70's with his chicken suit to playing with the Melbourne Philamonic Orchestra in his Beethoven wig outfit just  fantastic he is the best his music I identify with through many periods of my life.  Enjoy!!

Raewyn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I went to an Elton John concert about 10 years ago and it was the best  :dance:
He is such a showman,  and I was sorry when it ended.

Enjoy yourself Jane.... I know you will!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane,
      Have a wonderful time at the oncert!  I love Elton John's music -  my favourite song of his is Levon.

hugs

Brenda

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Have a rockin' time  :dance:  :dance:   I've never been to one of his concerts, but love so many of his songs.  No doubts you'll come away deaf and pumped for days  bear_laugh  :dance:  :dance:

staticbear76 Posts: 222

i never went to his concerts though but i found out my fave song from him this is from kmas radio they said the song dont go breaking my heart from kiki dee was on september 30th 1976 when i was born im not really sure if it is true but i have ben trying to research it but it is so cool though your friend staticbear-chris

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm back and he was FABULOUS!!!!  He played for 3 hours non stop!  There wasn't a empty seat in the stadium and I had really really good seats!  I would say that I was probably about 20 feet away from him and after every song her got up from the piano and waved to the crowd.  He played some new songs to begin with which I didn't really ow to many of them and then he started off with Levon then Danial and it just got better from there!  I'm soooooooooooooooo Glad that I went!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

were you up in Calgary?? We're SOOO due for a visit.

Get in touch, but I'm glad the concert was fun.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

We saw him a few years ago.  I loved watching his percussionist.

Board footer