Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

Hi everyone,

I am hoping I'm posting this in the right place I get ever so confused about where to post  :doh: 

I have a couple of questions I want to ask  bear_original

I really want some long pile mohair at least 2 inches would prefer 3 or 4 or longer lol but I'm having trouble finding some, I've seem to have searched everywhere, but found nothing, unless I'm not looking correctly  bear_wacko  does anyone know where I could get some? on the net would be better for me  bear_original

second question is really more than one question but its all linked lol.  I really want to either dye my own piece or have my mohair dyed for me. so My questions are, does anyone no anywhere on the net that might be able to do what I want with dyeing (I want to dye it rainbow colours if poss) or does anyone know how I could dye it rainbow colours?

I'm hoping someone will be able to help I really want some long pile mohair for christmas, my mums offered to pay for it  :dance:   and if I cn get it dyed or dye it myself it would be even better  :dance:

vikki  bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hi have you tried www.barbara-annbears.com she does some fab fabrics with great colours.  She's based in the UK.  There is another one, but I will have to look up the name, will be back soon.

Hugs Ali x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Back again, the next website is called woodlandteddies.co.uk - I'm not sure if Rita sells mohair online, but she does at fairs and they are beautiful.  I know she does sell mohair dye and I'm sure she will give advice if needed.  Hope one of these websites are helpful to you.

Hugs Ali x

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

than you so much ali, I have emailed them both, hope they get back to me soon  bear_original

Board footer