Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01102-2.JPGDSC01101-2.JPGDSC01099-2.JPGLook at little Tilly.  She is upset with me.  She wants to know where her brother Bergy is.  I wont let her see him cuz he is still running around the sewing room  stark nekid........I guess I need to actually do something about this problem.....sigh bear_rolleyes   In the last pic she is sitting down, it doesn't come across very well.... but she is articulated as opposed to articulate

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I thought she looked like she was saying:

"You ate ALL the Nutella and didn't leave any for ME!"  :o

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

:redface: :redface: Oh Daphne!   :redface: :redface:

The hubs and I have this conversation all the time!  I hide it, cuz I can only have a teaspoon a day, and he can take whole tablespoons fulll over and over and over.....

He wants to know where I hide it and I forget!  bear_ermm  Really :angel:

bear_cry Nutellaless in Oregon  .......shopping on Thursday!!!  :thumbsup:

bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love her Dilu....I gotta get me a Golly...by golly!!!

Deb Upstate New York

He he he, ha ha ha, ho ho ho!  You crack me up Dilu!  :lol:

She's great!  I can tell she's sitting.  Get some clothes on that boy.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Tilly and Bergy - they wouldn't be for Nancy Tillberg would they? LOL

Gorgeous Golly Dilu -they keep on getting better!
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu, Tilly is so cute !  I love her expression.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Dulu, tilly is very sweet i would like to see her brother bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

She's so sweet. Hurry up and dress her brother so we can see him too!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Soooo cute, Dilu!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Dilu, you are so funny!  :lol:

Yum. . . Nutella!

by tomarrow the Bergboy will be dressed.....and yes Miss Danni they are for the golly class at Nancy's
thanks guys...... :love:

bear_tongue

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Ever so cute Dilu!  - I love the bright dress.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL I thought so!!!!!!!!

How's the class coming along? Having fun writing it?

Danni

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I am not much of a golly person, but this little gal is sweet. You better get her brother dressed quick!

Dilu - I would send you some Nutella, but we quit don't carry it in our store anymore.

Jared

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Di, she is just so cute. I love her clothes too. I haven't made a new golly since early September. I did sell seven at my last show so I will have to quickly make some more. Myself I think she is just a little cross because you ate all the Nutella, naughty Dilu!!  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Jane bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is adorable! I love her bright outfit too!   bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Okay, would somebody please tell me what Nutella is?

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Dilu, Tilly is very cute.  :clap:

Sandi - Nutella is a hazelnut chocolate spread, nice on bread or biscuits, its very sweet and the more you have to eat the more you want. bear_wub

Sandi,

Nutella is creamy hazellnut/filbert paste ( like peanut butter) mixed with coco and sugar.  It started in Europe but now we can have it over here too...  It is divine!  When I used to take the PetaPrince to kintergarden in Germany all his little friends would have big slabs of hefty ( I really miss the German bread) bread with Nutella an inch thick.

Oh  but it is sooooooo good.....if you like chocolate you might want to try it

It is also good on bananas, ice cream, and I found a recipie for FUDGE using Nutella....if anyone wants it let me know

You can probably get it in the peanut butter isle of your local grocery store.

HI THERE JARED .....haven't meet you before but am delighted you are here.....we will try to behave ourselves!

Not to worry folks, went shopping yesterday and an stocked up.....of course as we were putting away the groceries my darling hubs said
" what only 2 jars?"  This is 2 jars for 1 week.....honestly where does he put the stuff......

Danni

I have found the experience of writing up the class very interesting.  It has made me think through the processes in a different way and also made m,e appreciate what we all do so routinely a whole lot more.

If I am lucky enough to ever do another class I now have a methoud that will make the process so much easier---too bad that I didn't figure it out before I did this class....but learning curve and all....

It also made me realize how lucky we are.  I could have spent just as much time writing up psych evals for admits in a psych hospital.  I may have been very good at it, (I really was, but that's scarry) but I certainly didn't have as much fun. nor did i feel like maybe somewhere I was bringing a smile to someones unhappy face.  Doing gollies and bears we do get to bring a smile to someone.

Our world needs more smiles

I have decided my mission in life is to bring as many smiles to as many people on a one to one basis as I can

bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu, that's a fabulous mission.  Reminds me of Princess Diana, who once said something about how all the world needs, sometime, is a hug... each person, to know they are loved.  And that she wanted to be the person to give that love, so badly needed.  I honestly can't think of a worthier goal.

Awww don't make me cry-

Bet you will never guess my maiden name......

I guess I would have to get out my old drivers license and post it to proove it.....

Her biggest mistake was her choice in men....

:cry:

well here we go  bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original :hug: :hug: :hug: bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

to everyone here

bear_tongue

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What was your maiden name, Dilu?  You can't just drop that kind of juicy chum out there in the water, and expect us to swim by without taking a bite!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Diana Spencer, right Dilu?  :dance:

What do I get if I'm first with the right answer?  :D

Eileen

You got it Eileen

but my dad was from the Scots side......

What do you get......hmmmmmm

send me your address, I'll think of something

:hug:
:P

PS  I did have the name first, and am really glad I didn't have her life....bless her heart.....

do you need a license?

Board footer