Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya one and all.
Who asked for a FREE profile on my website and haven't got one yet? I have made a few free profiles for the members who have sent their details but I know there were some other people who have yet to send their details.

Sue Ann I think you wanted a free profile!

Melissa

Clare 

Marion

Tammy

Anyone else that I may have forgotten please email me your details and some pictures. Check out these profiles on my front page.

http://www.craftyfolksads.co.uk

Jane  bear_thumb

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Jane did a wonderful job. Everyone should get on her page, it is excellent. THanks so much for the profile page and link. :clap: :clap:

:hug:
Kathy

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

i have just sent off my email think the site is brilliant  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Jane..you area gem...I want to but have been ill for months...I will try to get it together now. stilll want to be on your web site... Winney

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Jane sweetie - I'd love to be on your site, but don't have much time to think about this.
Give me some time to gather myself, and I'd love to be "profiled" or whatever!!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Jane . . . yes I do remember saying I would send you my info - then I never did!  Pretty ungrateful of me to not take you up on your generous, FREE offer!  Go to  http://pages.prodigy.net/jpaulholcomb/html/bio.html and you may use whatever of that you like.  If I need to do something else, just let me know.  And thanks so much for signing me up!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

eek - I'm so sorry - things have been crazy here the last week - and I have to work up the courage to let someone take a photo of me.

I promise to do it this weekend - thanks for reminding me.

you are such a gem  :hug:

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I dont know if i am too late for a free link, or even if  the offer applied to me, have sent details just in case i am in time, the site looks great and i should love to be included  :pray: :redface: :pray:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, big hugs to you for doing mine, much appreciated.  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane I'll get something together and emailed to you in the next week or so.  Thanks again for your generosity !  You are a sweetheart !

Board footer