Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi. I know a lot of you don't know me as it has been a long time since I posted but for those who do,you can pm me if you would like my new email address. Thanks,Shari.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Shari!  Glad to see you here again.... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congratulations on the new life, nows your opportunity to create the life you want to live.....it can be done and you will be happiwr for it.

Great to have you back again,

hugs
dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hiya, Shari . . . so glad to see you posting again!  Hope you will be continuing to make bears in your new life - yours are terrific!  Best wishes for new beginnings.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

bear_thumb

Best Wishes on your new beginnings!
:hug:
Kathy

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thank-you. My three teenagers and I have already improved our lives in a huge way. We have started over with only what we need and have been fortunate to have gained some "nice to have" things bear_original  because of the kindness of others. It's amazing how happy you can be with just enough.  bear_smile I just started a new job on Monday teaching Grade Primary from now until the end of June and I know that now that I focus on the positive, I believe everything will work out the way it should.  :dance: I'm getting stronger and I think I might start working on bears again soon. Life is good!! bear_grin   bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on new beginnings  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

New beginnings are good.  bear_thumb they're totally underestimated in my book bear_grin
looking forward to you creating again. I big fan of your bears :dance:  :dance:
Wendy  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Shari, lovely to have you back posting again. Great to hear that things have turned around for you and the children, I hope all continues great for you and you can get back to making some more of your beautiful bears very soon. Congratulations on the teaching job, Grade Primary, now that's a lovely age to teach, I loved having kiddies that age in my classes they were always so interested in finding out whatever was offered to them...well all but one little lad, he was a terror.  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Shari,
bear_flower

Great to have you back again.
I want to wish you the very best for the start of your new beginnings and new life and for the teaching position.
We look forward  to seeing your bears when you are able to make some.

Hugs
Carolyn

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Welcome back Shari and good luck!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Hi Shari,   :hug:

It's nice to meet you & I hope your new life is full of fun & happiness!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Good to see you! :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Nice to hear from you Shari.  I was mentioning you to someone just the other day ! Change can be such a difficult thing, but it sounds like you made the best  choice for you and the kids.  I hope you can get back to bears, you are so talented.  Best of luck with the primary class, especially those new 4 yr. olds this year !  :hug:

Board footer