Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

Hi all,
   Thought I would share my dog walk photos with my lovely little Kayla a Basset/Beagle mix. I adopted her  when she was just 9 weeks old (Kayla is now 3) from the shelter that sponsored the walk. It was held in Parkville Missouri at English Landing Park along the Missouri River.

howdy_super_dog.JPG

This fellow turned and gave me a wonderful pose.
me_and_kayla.jpg

This is Kayla and me. Her foster mom snapped the photo without me knowing I was in it. Just a great pose for me bear_original LOL
kayla_and_shelby_mom.JPG
This is Kayla (left) and her Mom Shelby on the right. This is the second year with there photo together. Kayla had 5 other siblings (1 girl and 4 boys) that I have not met yet.

missouri_river_view.JPG

This is a view across the Missouri river

cooling_off_the_feet.JPG
Kayla was so tired she had to take a dip in the pool to cool of her feet and also play a little bit.

taking_a_walk_along_the_mighty_mo.JPG

Here is another view of the walkers along the river. Our trees are just now starting to turn colors

park_walkers.JPG

Here are a few walkers with there furry friends.

It turned out to be a great day. We had a very good time.
Kayla napped all after noon after we got home. She was one tired little girl.

Thanks for looking.

Sheryl

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nice photos, Sheryl . . . looks like a really fun event.  Lots of lucky doggies out there and Kayla is adorable.  She looks a lot like her mom.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What lovely photos and you must have had a great day together.  Thanks for posting them.  I never tire of doggie pictures.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

awwwwwwww looks like everyone had a great time!  bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhh, what fun!!!  bear_smile  :clap:   My father in law lives not too far from Parkville, and I know the Missouri from one end to the other...LOL...at least through Missouri  :crackup:

How very clever of the organizers to have doggie wading pool for their little feetsies  bear_wub   Good on them  :clap:   And what a sweet photo of your Kayla with her mum  bear_wub  I'm so glad you've had such a fun day out  :hug:  And thank you for sharing so many wonderful pics with us  :photo:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

How fun ! ! !  A beagle/bassett hound mix.   I never could have pictured it but, wow, how cute.

Kathleen Pa

How cute!  I love any thing beagle!!

Kathleen

Board footer