Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thanks guys!  We have a closing date scheduled for Jan 20th.... but that is tentative because we need to sell our house first..... and during the holidays it's harder  bear_rolleyes  Also need to get a home inspection of the new place...  I'll keep ya posted  bear_grin

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Congrats, Laura!

Good luck with selling your house. Hope all goes well for you.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh the pins and needles!

congrats- We just got our retirement home 3 years ago- and I felt like a kid when the ownder accepted our offer.

pictures dear heart.....you'll want them anyway.....might as well share  :lol:

Dilu

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you Sandi and Dilu!

Oh you bet I'll have pictures! bear_original  Hope our home sells quickly!  course, right before the holidays is always a GREAT time to put your house on the market.... NOT!   bear_wacko

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

First off, how exciting for you Laura!!!! Fingers crossed here that all goes smoothly!  We sold our home and purchased a new one near the end of the summer, it's all so crazy and stressful, and exciting so I know the boat you are in!  One good thing about having your home on the market during the holidays though.... houses do look so appealing when they are dressed for the holidays, so warm and inviting!  They truly look like 'homes.'  It took us quite a while to sell out old house because they were building so many great, reasonably priced NEW home right in our neighborhood, so we on the market, as well as looking last Christmas.  I fell in LOVE with several homes, just because when they are decorated for Christmas they do in fact look so homey!!!!!  Best of luck to you and your family! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer