Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0899.jpgI have taken a young girl under my wings.  She is just one out of thousands of young people in this country who have no one to go to.  Well, a couple of weekends ago, I had her in a store with me and she found a throw that she just loved.  She petted this throw in the store and commented how she felt like she was petting one of the pups.  I went back and bought the throw and have made a kitten out of it for her birthday.  This little kitten is sooooo soft.  I have made it very floppy and huggable.  I just hope that every time she holds it, she will know that somebody does love her.

I gave the kitty to this girl, and she was so excited.  She was so proud of her kitty, she was showing everyone.  This girl is really making so many improvements.  You can just see the wall around her beginning to crumble.  I think she is beginning to realize that she is important and somebody does love her.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a sweet and thoughtful gesture, Nina. I'm sure she'll remember this gift her entire life.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

cute and so sweet of you

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Millie,
     You have a heart of gold!  I'm sure this girl will adore it and think of you when she hugs it.  It's really lovely.

hugs,

Brenda

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you all so much.  It just breaks my heart to see so many children who are neglected and abused.  I know that I can't help them all, but hopefully I can make a difference in the lives of some of them.  If it means making bears and giving them away, I'm willing.

Board footer