Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I flew to Cape Town as little one(first grand daughter) was supposed to arrive on the 18th October, however she says she is rather comfortable where she is and will make her apprearance when she thinks it is the right time.
However come Friday, she will have no option but to arrive as the Dr says the is the last day she stays put. I went with for the last scan and all I can see is a mop of hair. Both parents have lots of red hair so it is going to be interesting to see what this one has.

Sandy is now waddling around the house, with us hovering around saying, felt anything yet. It is also their first baby so great excitement in the air.

I will keep all posted.

Lynette

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Was thinking about you this morning. Hope all goes well when it does. My daughter was also late.... was VERY frustrating. My son, on his due date. Last time he was ever on time for anything  bear_grin  We coming back to SA for December and a couple of weeks in January. So looking forward to it.

OzMatilda Posts: 209

You must so very excited Lynette awaiting for your first Grand Daughter......my first girl was two weeks late (they said she was a cooked babe)..as she come out looking rather sunburnt....(lol)...so yep, they come when their ready...my mum use to ring daily and ask the same 'felt anything yet'...you just brang back so many memories of my first pregnancy...

Very exciting time for you all... :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am rather disappointed as Sandy decided to wait till next week Tuesday(unless anything happens before). I have come back home so will have to see the little one when I get back from my travels.

Lynette

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

oh shame Lynette  bear_sad  you must be disappointed. Enjoy the shows. And think, you will have the baby to look forward to when you return.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

ahhh, so you're still waiting then!  I thought you'd be celebrating this weekend, so Tuesday it is, exciting for you   bear_innocent   I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of supportive hugs Lynette xx :hug:  :hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Well our little one said Saturday was the day and after keeping her mother in labour for hours on hours and with each visit the Dr saying another two hours then into theatre for a caesar, Sandy eventually was able to have a natural birth with the help of an epidural.
I was able to get a flight back to Cape Town and was outside the curtain in the labour room, so heard her take her first cry and was then able to spend some time with proud mom and dad.  Sandy is back home so I will help them for tonight and then her mom will arrive.

Mom is fast asleep with baby on her chest and I am on duty so will post some pictures later.

I am walking on air with a grin from ear to ear.

Lynette

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Lynette, congratulations, does she have red hair? I just love red hair, but none of my children had it.
I bet you are so happy, I know I would be.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Please post pickies soon.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How exciting! Keep us posted!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Congratulations to all!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jane, her hair is fair  and actually not that much, the scans had us fooled. Right now mom is feeding. It is interesting to watch little Minki(grand daughter woofs), she is not so sure about this new arrival and has already had a few sniffs. Max is also looking at all this, and both Jeannie and Jacky could not be bothered at all, far better to chase cats instead.

Lynette

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Aaawwwwww,  how wonderful Lynette!!!  How lucky you got there in the nick of time!!

Please pass big congratulations on to the proud Mum and Dad!  Such lovely happy news!
Oh, and of course, big congratulations to you to!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big Congratulations Lynette to you and your family.
How wonderful to have a new  grand baby. bear_wub We look forward to seeing photos when you are able.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations Lynette!  A girl this time - one of each now, you lucky lady!!!  Post some pics when you have some and enjoy her!

hugs,

Brenda

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Lynette :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:bday:  :cake:  :clap:   Congratulations on your new granddaughter!!!!!   :clap:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:  :clap:

LOL...my mother will never let me live down how long I was overdue  bear_whistle   She swears I was 10 months, not 9.  I keep telling her, she and the doctor had their count wrong.   bear_laugh

Enjoy your gorgeous brand new granddaughter  bear_wub  :hug:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

congrats lynette! cant wait to see your pictures... im also excited for my nephew to come out.. this will be the first for my sister... im so excited...but i wont see that litle fellow until she goes back to taiwan.. there in US right now..

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations!!!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Great news, Lynette :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Big congrats to you and all your family, including the four-legged members!
huggies
Maria

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Congrats to you and yours.  It must be wonderful now that the new baby has arrived.  What is her name?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm sooo excited for you Lynette!!!  A wee baby girlie.  (sigh)  Looking forward to pictures.....soon?
bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

baby.jpg

baby_2.jpg

Here we go,
thanks for all the good wishes,
Lynette

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh my!!! she looks exactly like a little porceilan doll!!!!  bear_shocked  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  Congratulations again!!!  :hug:  :clap:  :dance:

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Lynette,
She looks exactly like you bear_original I've done a lot of clay busts of people in my younger years and I can tell she'll have your smile and nose, can't tell about her eyes from the photo.
Congratulations!
Karen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

awww, lovely Lynette, congratulations  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer