Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It's 4.50 am and my son Olly, has just phoned to say his wife Louise has gone into labour, getting conractions every 3 minutes..so now I am pacing the floor.

It doesn't seem possible that my naughty little boy is soon to have a baby of his own....

I'd almost forgotten how nerve-janglingly exciting this bit is.....the waiting...I wish I could go through it with them!!

Watch this space.........................

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, how exciting! Try to pace in different rooms of your house so you don't wear down the carpet.  :lol:

Do they know what they're having? Keep us posted!

warwickshire uk
Website

No, they haven't a clue what flavour is coming...It's typical ...I promised I'd take my mother out shopping today...so I shall be hanging on to my mobile phone for dear life!!!!
I shall pace on Marks and Spencers carpet instead!!!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Maybe a double scoop...one of each flavor??  :P

Best wishes for a healthy mom and baby.  bear_wub

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh good luck Jenny!

How exciting for you!
Danni

warwickshire uk
Website

I just had a call from my son to say they've just taken her into the delivery room...he's really nervous the poor soul, Louise is astar! Only 2 hours since she went into labour and I'd guess we'll have a baby by 9.00am..I could be wrong but she's going like the clappers!!!

What a weekend I've had!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted.....!!!!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Yayyyy!!! How exciting and nervewracking for you all!  :dance: Very best wishes to everyone!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh, Jenny this is so exiting !  :hug:
I wont be looking this topic till tomorrow ..
Best wishes for a your son, his fife & baby♪

Hugs/Marie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow Jenny I've got my glass of mineral water ready to toast the arrival of your grandchild. OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's so exciting.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb   bear_thumb

Jane  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

baby girl or baby boy? That is the question...

Just hope everything is going well for the mother and baby and that the father will be happy!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Great news, Jenny!  :dance:

Eileen

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower Well . . . ? Where are you Jenny? Don't forget the piccies, you lucky grandma!!  :hug:

Eileen

Pipa UK

Ohh good luck Jenny, i hope the delivery goes smoothly for your daughter in law !! bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

AW C'MON JEN - I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT   :whistle:

Penny

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Right you are, Penny . . . What can possibly be more important than keeping us informed!! :whistle:

Eileen

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Yeah, come on Jenny

Penny wants to know what colour booties to knit. She's been sitting at the computer all day ready to get clickity clicking :D

CONGRATULATIONS

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Good Lord Kate!
What has the poor little soul done to deserve a pair of bootees knitted by me?

I tie myself in knots everytime i pick up needles - i get so stressed out when i knit that the wool squeaks on the needles cos my hands sweat so much - Gross !!

Penny - still waiting to hear.............

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jenny, this is so exciting.  I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.  Congratualtions to all of you !   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jenny . . . do you know yet??  Wow, I'm soooo excited for you!  Can I be a surrogate granny???  Don't think I'm EVER going to have grandbabies.  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  Post the news when you can!

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Jenny

I didn't see this post until now - how exciting!  Can't wait to hear what you've got.  Thinking of you and your family.

Vicky

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jenny, I'm excited right beside you.  Let us know when you can; there are ten thousand mohair-covered women (and a few men, too!) waiting anxiously to hear your news.

warwickshire uk
Website

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

It was a marathon in the end....all going swimmingly till the baby decided to turn face upwards..causing major back problems for Louise. Then the epidural didn't work properly so they had to do it again....then they decided that she couldn't push her out so she had a caesarian section...so from 4.30am when I had a phone-call to say things had started...to 6.30 when my son called to say everything was happening really quickly...we heard nothing till 4.30 this afternoon. Of course I was cool as a cucumber......(as if)....pouncing on the phone every time it rang and telling everyone to 'get off the damn phone'....

But in the end she's here and they are as delighted as we are...she weighed in at 7lb1oz...and she's called Rosa-Bella...a family name. Rosie for short....

I will get pictures tomorrow...we aren't allowed to go tonight....

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts...

Jenny

Pipa UK

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Congrats Jenny bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh how wonderful and what a darling name.All the best to you all.  bear_smile  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:   :dance:  :dance:

Board footer