Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hi, I've noticed a few people mentioning that they've used paypal on Sierra Meadows orders. I don't see anything on their website about paypal. Can someone clarify? I'd like to order but would prefer to use paypal. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Sandi

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hi Sandi,

The PayPal option doesn't appear until you've clicked 'proceed to checkout' and then 'save'. I've never seen this setup before, but the website 'saves' your order until payment is confirmed. Until payment is confirmed, your order is marked 'pending'. Once payment is confirmed, it's marked 'shipped'.

One of my two orders is still marked 'pending', even though PayPal confirmed the payment. I think this is because the owner (Gail) is swamped with orders right now. At these prices, we just need to be patient!

Eileen

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Eileen your so smart you know lots of stuff  from Jazzy Fran  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thanks Eileen! I'll give it a try.

Yes, at 50% off, I can be patient!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I hope it works, Sandi! Some things are out of stock, which means that $0.00 shows up in your shopping cart, but there seems to be lots of great stuff left!!

bear_laugh Thanks, Fran, but it's not smart, really--just a lot of buying at Sierra Meadows!  :hug:

Eileen

Board footer