Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Just a note to say that on Tuesday I sent off cheques to the value of £1650 to BREAST CANCER CARE...we actually raised £1750 in the PINK BEAR RAFFLE  but Paypal charges and shipping the bears brought it to £1650. There is also the Government contribution of  28p for every pound raised which comes to £462 so well over £2000 has been raised.

Thanks to all the TTers who joined in...!!

Sadly this is the last time I intend to run this raffle...this year..due to this awful ongoing anxiety and depression which is just wrecking my life at the moment... I have decided that I can't add to the worries again till I am well free of it.

That doesn't mean that someone else can't do it next year...I would gladly make a bear for it...but collecting money in is not my strong point and has stressed me out to ridiculous levels.

So huge thanks must go to all who helped, not least Melanie Jayne, Vicky, Samantha, and Yvonne for making such fabulous bears..thank you SOOOOOO much.

OzMatilda Posts: 209

Wonderful outcome Jenny for this worthy cause..and to those also who donated a bear...and awesome bears too....and to those who won those bears..... bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thank you soooo much Jenny, and the other girls, for putting this together and contributing.....I'm sending you big hugs Jenny, take care of yourself  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you Jenny!!!!!  You did a fabulous job  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

A well deserved round of applause for you, Melanie Jayne, Vicky, Samantha and Yvonne for helping raise such a fantastic amount of money for such a worthwhile cause  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

puca bears puca bears

Be really PROUD of yourselves, ladies - you did such a good job, and for such a good cause!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone...I am so pleased with the outcome..and that it's done. I am not good with things which require me to be patient and wait ..and this was one of those times.

But in the end it all came out well..thanks to all the people who joined in!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great job, Jenny, and all of you who made those outstanding bears.   Such a generous and selfless undertaking it was to be in charge of this event, Jenny, and certainly one can't blame you for not doing it again.  I wish you total success in getting control of your life.  I've spent many years in the black hole of depression and can only say that with time and treatment, it will get better.  You're in my thoughts and I hope you will be feeling better soon.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I know what you mean too Jenny and any others....... I can make things extremely difficult  for myself and I over analyze EVERYTHING. Lately I've been either mad or sad and this is the first winter I have ever dreaded so much in my life, but on the other hand, I haven't had an anxiety attacks for awhile bear_ermm  Feel better real soon :hug:

Board footer