Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Hey is anyone doing ABC's Show in San Diego in Jan.?
Mom and I are thinking about it. But I would be the one to go. Mom would be home here getting ready for Toy Fair.
What I am finding is to Fly into SAN San Diego Lindberg Field S.Diego USA, CA.
Is anyone else flying in? If you are what time, that way I can have someone to travel with to the hotel and convention center.
I am able to get tickets from American with taxes for $198.00. I think that's cheep.
HELP bear_shocked

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Sorry, no San Diego trip in my near future. Just curious where Polo is, as I am from IL also.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Not participating in San Diego, Jared . . . hope to make it to Schaumburg in April!  Good luck!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Sorry I'm not attending to the show but
Good luck to your  ABC's show !  bear_thumb

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am going as a collector but I live 1 hour away.  I also want to see how the artists do as I am a beginner artist.  Jenn

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Sory, I am going as a collector.

Sue Anne!! I was hoping to see you at this show!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Jared, I hope you find a traveling bear friend.  I am simply green with envy, mom in law lives down there and I would so love to go to a big show....actually any show.....couldn't make it to Lincoln even.... :cry:

You and your mom are incredible....will you give us a show and tell when you get back?  For those of us who don't get to go it is the next best thing....

good Luck, although I don't think you need luck, I've seen your bunnies and bears and GENIUS is more like what's going on in your studio.....but I hope you go home empty handed having sold every last critter!

And Jared,

Have a really great wonderful time!!!

Dilu

Polo, IL

Well right now we are trying to decide...
That is the begining of our year. I am attending classes online to finish my degree, I still work full time, and make the bunnies full time too.
Toy Fair is a big show for us and I think that we might be spreading oursleves a bit thin...
I think we shall decide in the morning.
If I get a table and send stuff would anyone be willing to man if for me?  :lol:
That way I can stay home and work on stuff for Toy Fair.

Polo, IL
Sandi.S. wrote:

Sorry, no San Diego trip in my near future. Just curious where Polo is, as I am from IL also.

Sandi -
Do you know where Dixon, IL is? The hometown of President Regan. We a just 12 miles north of Dixon
Otherwise look for Rockford and we are 40 miles Southwest.
Or About 100 miles west of Chicago.
Plus you can see where it is on map in my profile.
Where in IL are you?

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm in Staunton, about an hour south of Springfield. I lived near Chicago a couple years ago, but this still pretty far.

Board footer