Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Geordiemakingfriends.jpgI only just recently added a 'Flutter-by-bear' to my hug. So I took a shot of her getting to know some other teeny friends and my wee 'Banskia scrub Puddle'. It was photoshoot day today. bear_grin

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

How cute are they...just like there creater I guess.... bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Nice little collection there Wendy bear_wub
I see an elephant joining that collection soon bear_rolleyes bear_whistle   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

What a beautiful family, they look great all together  :clap:

WA

I wouldnt exactly call myself 'cute' Denise :crackup:
I'm all excited about the elefont Laurie. Can't wait for Christmas :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

What I love most about his place is the smiles I receive when viewing all of the delightful creations. Yours bring a big inside and outside smile. Thank you!!!!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  Vicki

WA

Your'e welcome Vicki. My aim is to please bear_grin  bear_grin
Wendy

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

What a wonderful surprise to see Boris Snail playing happily with all of his new friends.   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
:hug:
Kathy

WA

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin I love my BORIS Kathy. When I have visitors he comes out to visit and looks a treat sitting on the table amongst the teacups and bikkies. He 's guaranteed to raise big smiles. bear_thumb
Then when Vicki's (Baggaley Bears) Fudge arrived, he was just the right size to ride Boris. I'm now looking for a miniature saddle. :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  bear_grin

K Pawz Guest

adorable Wendy!!! I hope all is okay with your little pup though!

hugs,
Krista

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

You know Wendy they look awfully like they're cooking up some naughty mischief !!!!!  bear_laugh
I'd watch out for 'nana skins , and tacks on the chairs if I were you !  bear_grin

Huggies to you all ,
Ruth

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh how cute do they all look together  bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

WA

She's holding tightly to her handbag Ruth. Must be all sorts of naughty mischief she is hiding in there :crackup:
Vicki, your Fudge's are just the right size for Kath's snails. bear_thumb  :dance:

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

What adorable critters you had sewn!
Fabulous work!!!

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer