Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

nalle-roed-053.jpgnalle-roed-043.jpgnalle-roed-035.jpgHi everyone!
I just wanna show you my Christmas bear I had made! Eva is made by German schulte mohair colored by Kool-aid and embroidered nose and painted german glass eye with acrylic and nailpolish. Eva is almost 14 high ( 35 cm). I am so bad with embroidering but this nose I am actually satisfied with!  :redface:
P.S. the photos is taken by my mobilephone! Hopefully Santa will bring me a better camera bear_happy D.S.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Cute, so perfect for Christmas and that nose looks great. I have never used Kool-aid but I can see it works realy well...do you need to fix the dye?

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

aww Bigge, he is cute  bear_wub  bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Thank you both for the kind comments!

Kool-aid is fixed by itself. It´s only the mohair that gets colored by Kool-Aid not the fabric the mohair is sitting in.
I read somewhere that someone had colored her bear with kool-aid severel years ago and the bear had been placed in a sunlightwindow and the bear hadn´t bleched at all!
I am wondering how the kids in the states are looking inside, drinking this kind of mix???

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Great job! I struggle with noses, too. Your bear's looks fabulous! :clap:  :clap:  Vicki

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance: cute :dance:

Board footer