Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Nair is horrible stuff!  Its stinky and doesnt do a darn thing and then you get a rash from it BLEECH!

Marie, I think you need to worry if you do hear a response from your bears!  :hug:

I usually play with my dogs, update my website, make bears....

Pipa UK
gotobedbears wrote:

PIPA - you can't be getting MORE chocolate frogs!!!!!! Surely you have'nt got through the last lot already?????? You little piggly wiggly you - and where's my share? I'm hopping mad (frogs, hopping geddit?) he he he

PenPen  bear_tongue  :hug:  :rose:

Oh yes. they are ALL gone !! i'm just waiting for my next batch to hop thier way into my tum he he
all 200 of them.. (not all at once mind you...)
Oh. i ate your share on your behalf. i'm kind like that you see..  bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

You keep eating my share Pipa - do you want me to waste away???????

OKAY - i know there's not much chance of that while there's a sweetshop just 20 yards away from my front door but honestly Pipa..........200 chocolate frogs!!! Even I don't buy that much choccy!
bear_original  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Penny  bear_rolleyes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I thought that chocolate frogs were made up in the Harry Potter books... who knew?!?

Pipa UK

hheehee. well my excuse is.. i live in the country so i have to catch a bus to get to a shop.. sooo if i buy in bulk. i will be set for the winter plus i am getting them cheaper than retail shop price by getting them from a cash & carry type place , i need to get myself some puppy fat for the winter months lol, it's so darn cold here my toes are about to drop off so i need to stock up incase we get snowed in... :P

can never have too many choccie frogs  :love:

they have chocolate frogs in Harry Pootter ?? Oooo,

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yeah I cant remember which movie.... but one hops out of the box and out of the window on the train.... I love froggies!  mmm chocolate frogs... I'm getting hungry!

Pipa UK

I've rarely seen any harry potter movies, i need to send some to me friend in Aus,. she loves frogs so maybe some chocolate ones would be great for her for xmas. i wonder if Aus will accept chocolate from outside the country !!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Speaking of Harry Potter movies... is anyone going?  We already have tickets for the Friday night showing at 10:20pm!  My boys -- including my husband, Tim -- are chomping at the bit to go!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I didnt know it was in theatres yet!

ellen ontario, canada

ya, ditto all those things Wanda said!
bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kim, it opens Friday.  Well, actually... Thursday night at midnight -- which is, technically, Friday.  But my kidlings are a bit too young for that late a showing, and Friday is a school day for them, besides.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kimmy,

Let me tell you a secret about growing older.....your nose doesn't work as well.  So you can't smell things as easily as you did when you were younger.  Haven't you ever wondered why really old ladies smell like they bathed in something awful like Obsession?  Well If one drop is good, ( talking real perfume here not the spray on eu de Toilette) then 3 or 4 must be better, because, after all they can't smell it themselves until they use way more than necessary for the everyday population.

As I started aging I began limiting what I use.  Now it is just Channel and it is just 1 drop.  I figure no one is going to get purposely that close anyway...... bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Now why was I telling you this.....oh yeah.....When I was your age I hated nair, now it doesn't bother me and it works really well too.....at least for me.....or maybe my eyes are so bad that I don't see that nothing happened?.......

Life is a wonderful series of adventures my little chickadees.......love every moment of it.....

bear_tongue

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You girls are funny!
Somehow I missed all fun with Harry potter. I just don't like it. I think I'm the only one though.

As for being bored, at the risk of sounding freaky, I love 'bored' time. I'm a big thinker, and sit just sitting back with some music for a bit, thinking is very therapeutic. I also meditate alot. Amazing the crazy out-of-body feelings you can get. I also play with tarot cards, and I read a whole lot.

Oh, and sometime I get into a cleaning rage. COme girls, we all have them.
-something makes you mad, a dirty sock on the floor, dishes in the sink etc. You get all mad, start thinking about how mad you are as you clean. You finish cleaning the one thing that p$#sed you off, but you are still mad, so you find something else that is dirty, get mad, start cleaning and so on, and on and on........... Next thing you know, your house is cleaner than it has been is months, and you feel great!!!
Please tell me I'm not the only one..............

Heather

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO DILU!  I did notice the stinky perfume that lingers sometimes around older ladies! LOL
PEEEUIE!

LMAO heather!  Oh my, I have cleaning fits somtimes where I just clean and clean.. not usually because I get pi$$ed off.. just some times I wake up and get into these cleaning moods.... and if my hubby asks what I am doing, i tell him not to interrupt me or I wont finish! LOL

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Shelli said

Speaking of Harry Potter movies... is anyone going?

Too right I am. I will be there at 8pm tomorrow evening with my son and daughter. The seats have been booked for weeks. Can't miss a good night absorbing the newest Harry Potter film.

Jane  bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb

No theater around here- so I have to wait for it to come out on DVD-and the last one isn't out yet either......just first 3....... :mad:

But I can be patient

bear_tongue

This is my claim to fame girls,

I live in the same village where Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley was born and grew up - he went to the same school as my two sons and the bus stop that he used to get on the school bus every morning is just on the opposite side of the road from my house - i may have even shouted at him in the past for playing chicken in the road, making too much noise or just generally being a kid!

I also have a sneaking feeling that I went to school with his dad but i have'nt been able to substantiate that yet

Penny - sad old bat  :doh:

:hug:You may be sad honey but your no bat!~ :hug:

bear_tongue

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Life is too short to get bored.
I was going to say go for a run but i guess that is out. But there are so many books to read that there will never be enough time for all of them.
I also find it rewarding to have a good clean out of clothes that haven't been worn in the last 12 months. You end up with more space and a local charity is happy to receive then. The same goes for kitchen cupboards.
If that doesn't appeal take a long hot bath, put the mask on ,the dry skin off, the moisturiser on and relax to some good music.
But don't cut your hair....that could end in tears.
Enjoy !
Susan
www.adorablebears.com.au

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Grab a 70's disco CD and turn up the hifi!  You'll be boppin' around all evening with a smile on your face.  bear_grin

Now that is a great idea Paula!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

But i don't think i'll bother squeezing into my 6" high platform boots, midi skirt and smock top for the dancing - i could'nt stand in platforms let alone dance in them even back in the days when the only lumps i had were in the right places  :P

But i will dig out some golden oldie 70's cds Paula and keep them on hand for when i next get bored and fancy having an Abba/Suzi Quatro/Sweet/Slade moment - oooo and i forgot T- Rex!  FAB!!!!

Ride a white swan.........

Penny  bear_thumb  bear_rolleyes

Pipa UK

Great claim to fame there Penny !!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You could meditate or hang out here...or shop on line for things you don't need...or better yet...get that light Hayley and Daphne mentioned.  I sew until I can't see straignt at night....I am going to get that lamp... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Judi-I started my first non-crocheted teddy a few days ago. I was still sewing at 1 am not only til I couldn't see straight, but until I couldn't see at all...I fell asleep!  bear_grin

Board footer