Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

...and a very valuable head's up on not feeding Fido too many treats.  Its shocking how quickly they can add up in a household.   bear_thumb

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NQCwHluBqFc

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

DEbbie,
I know this is a serious subject but I remember two of my siblings hated vegetables and would slip them to the dog under the table. I guess he was saved because we four kids ran him ragged during the day  bear_rolleyes
Karen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Oh boy, that poor dog! Great cartoon with a very good message, I couldn't help laughing though.  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

My three beggars seem to feel that their dog food is really just a supplement to dog cookies and table food. They are not obese, altho probably a little heavier that they should be, and fairly active, fortunately.

Marion

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_whistle  I don't have a dog, but I do have a pony who's like your pups Marion.  She's convinced the hay she has to eat is really beneath her.  Oh she'll eat it if she absolutely has to, but much prefers her buckets.  Thankfully I keep a close tab on her weight.  If it was up to her, she'd resemble the cartoon dog  bear_laugh

Jane, don't be remorseful for laughing ~ its a cartoon!!!  Its supposed to make you laugh and be memorable.  Actually its a good way to be reminded, but in a gentle way.   bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

My dad used to feed Buster like that when he visited.  After cleaning up dog barf after a couple of his visits, I put a stop to it.

Board footer