Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

As I look out the window at the mildly snow-sprinkled (but cold) Northeast Ohio tundra, I was wondering how many other Buckeye Bearlovers are floating around in the Ursus Americanus world here?

I'm a transplanted Buckeye (30 years!) living in the Northeast, about an hour from Cleveland. Originally from Pittsburgh and that made for some interesting Monday Night football games, let me tell you!

Peace,
Sudey
www.dreamakers2.net
tres.jpg

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm from the other end of the Buckeye state. The southwest--in the Cincinnati area. I know of at least two other Teddy Talk members who live around here too.

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Hi Tami,

(waving across Columbus)

Hopefully the other Ohioans can check in. too. Safety in mutual Geography?
grin

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Hi all,

I'm here in the center of the state, out in the middle of nowhere.  Mount Vernon area.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi there!!!!  I'm in Hudson, Ohio... in between Akron and Cleveland!   bear_original   Hugs to my fellow Buckeyes!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Here's a link to my city....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudson,_Ohio

Kim Basta

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Kim...hiya, I am in Jackson Township about 40 minutes south of you :)
And a big Hello to Millie, too!

Looks like we have the a lot of the big Buckeye covered. It's great to meet some *local gals*

Peace,
Sudey

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hey NO WAY!!!!  I actually lived in Jackson Township!  I was born at Aultman Hospital and lived near Lake Cable until I was 6.  When I was in High School we moved back to Jackson Township and I graduated from Jackson!  My parents still live there...in Buckley Woods (off of Mudbrook).  No way... small world, huh?

REALLY Small!!!   :hug:

Hugs,
Kim

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

It IS a small world isn't it? LOL  But in this instance, pretty cool, too.

I live in Foxchase and raised two Jackson High School graduates :) who at this moment are both in Floirida until next week.  Guess we have (Polar) Bears in the blood :)

Go Bears!!!!!

heh heh
file006.jpg

Board footer