Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ursaminor Posts: 52

Having the urge to create a dressed bear, I asked myself whether or not I wanted to actually make the clothing myself. I might want to, but what if the recipient of the bear wants to swap outfits?

What's the best general bear size for clothes? If one wanted to use clothes from Build-a-Bear their bears/plushes range from 14"-18" I believe. But what about baby clothes as well? Plush doll clothes and the ilk?

What do you feel is the most 'swappable' flexible size for finding clothes to fit a bear? I myself think it's about 14"-15", but I'm not so sure.....any advice?

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I dress part of my bears.  The ones that I mainly dress are my 17 inch.  I design every outfit just for each bear and make them all removeable.  My make child safe bears so I want the children to be able to remove the clothing.  I know this probably doesn't help you as you sound like you want to buy clothing for the bears. 

Eva
www.ejcrafts.com

Board footer