Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Santa1web.jpgA few weeks ago I got a call from my 88 yr old uncle. He wanted me to make my aunt a special Christmas bear that he could give her! How sweet is that?

I actually started this bear last year but never finished him and wasn't in a hurry as I figured I'd keep him. My uncle's call prompted me to get him out and finsh him!! I put Santa Bear in the mail to Aunt Emma today. I hope she likes him!!! He's 18" tall.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Daphne, that is sooooo sweet!  And just perfect you had this bear already started......maybe Aunt Emma was supposed to have him all along!  He's simply wonderful........love that beard! bear_thumb

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

He's adorable.  I love the beard and no shirt!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Daphne
He is a great Santa bear and I am sure your aunt will love him and especially more so because he was made by her neice. Don't you just love it when your relatives love your bears enough to buy them????
Happy Holidays to you and Henry and your wonderful parents
Hugs
Gail ( snowy and very cold in Ontario )
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tracy, Laura, Gail... thank you!! :hug:
I have to admit my studio is not as festive with out him hanging around! I miss him!!!
But I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she opens his box...  bear_grin 
That why I like to do shows so much... I love to see people's faces when they meet "THE" bear!

Gail - we have blizzard conditions tonight so I hear ya on the weather! bear_wacko

Board footer