Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. Missed you all! Have been layed up! I love love love all the new bears!! You guys are such creative talented and loving people and I missed each and everyone of you!! Truly.....awesome! All of you!

I will be back in the near future!

Love and many Hugs Louise

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Louise!  I was wondering where you had vanished to!  I hope your absence wasn't the result on anything too terribly serious!  We missed you!

Beary truly,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Missed you loads Louise but then I'm hardly on and never get through all the posts anymore because of all the school days.I also find it hard to get up and down the stairs somedays. Hope you are okay Louise!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Louise welcome back i have miss you inbut Fran bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glad you popped in to say hi, Louise .  I've been missing you as well; was looking at Daphne's photo gallery and saw you on it, then realized it's been a while.

Hope you're doing okay. bear_happy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh goodness, Louise . . . I hope your absence wasn't due to a serious condition and hope you are feeling much better.  Look forward to seeing more of your posts!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Its good to hear from you. :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you are feeling better! :love:ya  Jenn

Densteds Densteds
Website

Welcome back Louise, sure hope you're feeling better, take care. bear_flower bear_flower

big hugs  :hug:

Denise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ahh sorry to hear you've been having problems with your health.

HOpefully you'll sort it soon!
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good to hear from you again Louise and hope that you are feeling better.
We have missed you here. Take care.

Hugs
Carolyn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Louise !! I missed you!   :rose:
Glad to hear from you and hope you're feeling better, Please take care.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Louise, I hope you are feling better now. Sorry that you have been unable to join us for a while.  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jane  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

It's nice to "see" you again , Louise!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thanks guys! Oh gosh golly gee, I am just fine! Had a fall..just fine now...missed all of you very much! I will just have to accept the fact that there will be up days and down days (quite literly!)  bear_grin I sure noticed how much my floors needed an washing while I was down there! :/

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooh falls are terrible!!!!!  I'm pleased to hear you're feeling better!  :hug:

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Louise. So sorry to hear that it was a fall that kept you away from us. Glad to hear you're feeling better now.
I can really relate to how you feel when you fall. I have a balance disorder and I have lost count the amount of times I've hit the deck. And yes, I usually notice it's time to wash floors or vacuum carpets too. My dogs always rush and sit by me when I've had a fall.

Last Thursday my poor little dog, whose blind, fell all the way down the stairs. We had to take him to the veterinary hospital for treatment for his injured leg. Poor little boy, he's only just getting over his last illness.

I had to sit down and have a hot drink for shock once I got the vets bill....there goes the new Porche that I was planning for my husband for Christmas!  bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_whistle

Jane  bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Take care Louise :hug:

Board footer