Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I have had a very strange day,the Mayor of  Tomorden invited me to take one of my bears along to the Town Hall for a tour of the beautiful old builing. I arrved with Toddington a "Tod Teddy"and was shown into the Mayors Parlour where this photo was taken we had a super day with the Mayor David Oniel affectionately know as "Budgie" becuase of his passion for breeding budgies. I have decide to see how many Mayors I can get to pose with a bear,  :love:

townhall004.jpg

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Fantastic Estelle, what a great experience! Major and teddy both look very happy  bear_original

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_original Looks great! How luchy you were and the same for your bear! Be taken in photo with a Mayor! For sure, Toddington will never forget and have so much to tell to his beary friends!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Pipa UK

fab Photo of the mayor and ted !! and very cute ted too bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow . . . how impressive is that???!!!!  GREAT photo, Estelle, and thanks for sharing!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh how funn Estelle!  Yes!!!  and if you get a repuatation for this maybe you can get in to see HRH?

You may be known as an eccentric- but what the hay!  Go for it....I think it is great!

:hug:

bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

All i can see is the majors shoulder

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

there it is great photo keep that one Estelle

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Estelle - thanks for sharing the photo of the Mayor and Toddington!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Estelle! I think that is a wonderful thing! What an honor!

Many Hugs Louise

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Estelle, what an honor, thanks for sharing it with us.  :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Estell, what a wonderful news !!! Congratulations for you and your bear !  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How cool is THAT?  And all gussied up, UK style, and everything.  We don't give our politicians, local or otherwise, such pretty stuff here in the states.  Although, frankly, I don't think they deserve it.  But that's another subject... :)

Congratulations to you on a fun, unique, and wonderful honor. I'm glad you took pictures... and thank you, even more, for sharing them!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

What a great deal...
Maybe your bear could be knighted by the Queen, then what would that make you? A lady-in-waiting?
bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: Wow, Estelle, how great!!

Maybe HRH could knight a bear every year. Works for me . . . or there could be a travelling ambassador bear that visited all the world's politicians and talked some sense into them . . . ?

Eileen

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Eileen,
Making sense and politicians don't go together.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I love it....Sir Ted....and I think he would have a lot to teach both the House of Commons and the Congress!  bear_grin
:dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bear_tongue

Board footer