Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I don't know if this has been posted before but it's worth a listen to.  bear_tongue bear_thumb :rose:

Turn up your sound ans click on the link below:

http://www.geoffellis.com/ebay.html

and then click play in the little black box...enjoy!

Jane  bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Hi Jane

I've heard it before but I just had to click on the link - very funny, makes me laugh every time.  Thank you!!!

Vicky

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Fantastic :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Jane

Kate
x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Pipa UK

ohh now i cant hear what it is..boohoo hehe. i have no speakers !

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How funny----but also a little scarry.....I just ordered from Norway, but that's different, its yarn and a pattern book.....that doesn't count, and I was watching a  'vintage' golly clock that uses batteries?  Vintage?

Oh dear the hubs is buying car parts for his Suzuki from a guy in Rhode Island that is piece by piece, part by part, selling one the same years as hubbyhoneys....

Funny he wasn't amused when I said 'why don't you just send him an e-mail and tell him all the stuff you want-maybe he can combine postage......'

Yikes!  Middle class, upper middle age e-bay junkees!!!

Hello,  My name id Dilu and I am a chocoholic and a ebayholic.....and I really really need help...... bear_cry :twisted: bear_cry :twisted: bear_cry

bear_grin :dance: bear_grin :dance: bear_grin :dance: bear_grin :dance: bear_grin :dance: bear_grin

:hug: bear_wub :hug:
bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

THats realy cool stuff is there any way you can save the music thank Jane got any more bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Jane,

Just sent that site to my daughter and told her it was her theme song!!!   She is an E-Bay Fanatic .... course I can't talk, I buy lots from there too.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Hugs,

Wanda

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh how wonderful to know that the whole world buys crap off of eBay and it's not just me!

What was i thinking and what did i hope to use 12 metres of bubble gum pink and orange satin for.  hmmmmmm Bollywood style here i come!
:rolleyes:

What's with the Back Street Boys resurgence - everwhere you turn you can hear versions of 'I want it that way' from China to Ebayland - maybe we girls should do a version..................

WHAT A GREAT IDEA - anyone know how to get a recording on the internet????

Penny  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Well Penny, I just tried to see if I could record by sticking my finger in the broardband socket and singing but it hurt like hell and gave my hair somewhat of a lift     bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry bear_cry...

anyone else got any bright ideas?  bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_whistle

Jane  bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I downloaded it to my music i liked  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin :lol:it  so much tried to but it in incredimail but wont go  bear_grin bear_grin :lol:inThanks Jane you rock bear_grin bear_grin

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

My BIL bought that CD, as he is a fan of Werid Al, and lent me that CD and I just laughed the whole time I listened to that song. Too Funny!
bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes I am an eBay junkie too!

Well first things first...
Jane, didn't your mother ever teach you about putting your finger into things?

And second someone needs to write the lryics for a teddy bear version.

:whistle:
Some soft... new mohair
A new... design there!
That's all... that I need
To make my teddy bear

My work... room is a big mess
no space to sit down
On Any Day
I must make teddies

Well there you go... it's a start

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Jared, come on mate finish the song!

Jane  bear_grin

Polo, IL
Pipa wrote:

I'm sure if you go to your local ASDA/Wal*Mart you can find the CD in the music department. And while your there buy yourself some speakers...  bear_grin bear_whistle bear_grin

Just look for Wired Al.

doodlebears wrote:

Jared, come on mate finish the song!

Jane  bear_grin

Jane will  you be recording it then?

I need to go to bed it is like 3:00 am here and I have a ton of school work to do tomorrow.

Night

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Goodnight Jared...sweet dreams.

Jane.   bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane. hee hee that song is funny !  bear_laugh bear_grin bear_laugh bear_grin bear_laugh

Dilu wrote:

Hello,  My name id Dilu and I am a chocoholic and a ebayholic.....and I really really need help.....

Oh no, I think you came from the same star ! bear_ermm Are you chocolatalian ??? I am chocolatalian from chocolate-star. 
Did you know that our star will be in the movie (episode Ⅳ)。。。。。NOTbear_whistle

Jared wrote:

Some soft... new mohair
A new... design there!
That's all... that I need
To make my teddy bear

My work... room is a big mess
no space to sit down
On Any Day
I must make teddies

hee hee  bear_grin I think my room are getting same as your room.  :wacko:
I just received wonderful mohair from eBay today.  bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_whistle
bytheway... I love your new avatar !!!! who is she ? your mom ?? so adorable.  :love:

Hi Pipa !! The panda bear in your avatar is so adorable !!  :clap:

Hugs/Marie

Pipa UK

Well i could..... But..i don't have a sound card inside the PC tower to connect the speakers too  he he ,
i could always log on with my laptop and listen with that but i'm too lazy to get it out right now  bear_grin

Jare Hares & Bears wrote:
Pipa wrote:

I'm sure if you go to your local ASDA/Wal*Mart you can find the CD in the music department. And while your there buy yourself some speakers...  bear_grin bear_whistle bear_grin

Night

Pipa UK
Marie_ wrote:

Hi Pipa !! The panda bear in your avatar is so adorable !!  :clap:

Hugs/Marie

Hi Marie  bear_flower thankyou. i changed my avatar last night too hehe. i thought it wsa time for a new bear to show her face so i put this mini on.. bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Awesome ... gotta love Weird Al.
bear_grin

Polo, IL
Pipa wrote:

Well i could..... But..i don't have a sound card inside the PC tower to connect the speakers too  he he ,
i could always log on with my laptop and listen with that but i'm too lazy to get it out right now  bear_grin

Jare Hares & Bears wrote:
Pipa wrote:

Night

Well you should be able to get a sound card for your PC there too.

Pipa UK

you think they'd give me one for free if i ask real nice ?   bear_happy

ASDA don't sell Pc components. only things like Mousemats etc, (not the store in my area anyway)

I need to get a new computer at some stage, this one is real old so i'm not fussed about adding new parts to it right now i haven't had a sound card for years and i don't really miss it (except when i cant hear songs that people share)   :(

Now the tricky part is getting the money together to get a new Pc !! i invested in a laptop awhile back so i wasn't confined to my desk while computing But i do like my tower pc's but this old guy has been with me for many many many years now (approx 10 ) and has served me well , never broke down or needed any parts replaced etc so i'm reluctant to put him on the scrap heap..   bear_whistle

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

bear_grin :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap:LOL Loved it. bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_grin

Polo, IL

Pipa, you just need to figure out how many bears you need to make to buy a new tower.
ASDA sells those don't they?
I've never been to one.

Pipa UK

now in an ideal world that would be a great way to raise money but the time it takes me to make a bear these days with my wrist injury i might be finished enough bears by the year 2020 ! bear_original  seriously i could get a sound card if i really wanted, my cousin builds computers and works in computers as his job so he could get me one if i needed one. in fact i'm sure i have some lying around the  house somewhere, i've got lots of parts from other computer so if i hunted around i might find one i could install !

i'm not sure if ASDA sell Pc's, they do sell Tv's and DVD players and hi-fi's etc. I can't recall seeing Pc's though but i haven't been in for awhile  bear_grin

Polo, IL

Well someday when I am rich I am going to travel to Europe and the UK.

Pages:

Board footer