Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi all!
Well, I finally did it.  I now have a blog.   :dance:
Such as it is, I'm still learning  ..Not too long ago I didn't even know what a blog was.  bear_laugh 
So, I'd like to add, and be added to bear_whistle other teddy bear blogs.
How do I do this?  I have it set up, but it's sitting there empty.  I'd love to add your blogs.
I'm a bit clueless.  Help, help.. bear_grin
Thanks!!!
:hug:

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Hi Dances! I think there is supposed to be a link where somone can click if they want to follow your blog. You can add it to your page by editing in the format section (I believe that's where it is). I would LOVE to follow your blog. I just don't know where to click to have that happen.

I just recently also started a blog. And it is a big stretch for me to put myself out there like this. If you check out my blog, you will see an area where it asks you to click if you want to follow this blog. And, as you can see there are no followers yet  bear_rolleyes

So, if you like, you can add yourself to my blog by clicking on the part that asks you to be a follower, and I will do the same when you set up that part on yours.

This is fun stuff!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  Vicki

Pacific Northwest

Vicki, thanks for the help!  I've added a "Follow Me List" to my blog.  :dance:   And I've added myself to yours!
I really like your blog.  Looks like you put a lot of thought and work into it, and it shows!!!  bear_wub
Now to figure out how to do the "blog list" thing.
   :hug:

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Hello Ladies :)

I've added both of you to my follow list if that is OK.  I'm fairly new to blogging because of the time it can take away from other interests, but have been a writer for many years so I've succombed to the urge of the Internet written word! I don't just talk about teddys on my blog (I actually have two started to follow different interests) but it will be fun to follow your creativity.

Thanks for the heads-up

It IS addictive!
Peace,
Sudey

Pacific Northwest

Thanks, Sudey!  You have a great blog!
I'm following you, too!!! :dance:

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Thanks for the comments, Dances. And I'm so excited to have you, Sudey, as followers :dance:  :dance: . I hope to add more of you teddy lovers, too.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pacific Northwest

You're welcome, Vicki!  I think listing other's blogs and following blogs is great, for all of us.  Hope more of you TTer's can join us!
I finally figured out the Blog List thingy and added it.  Thanks, Patty!
Blogspot is really great.  But how can they offer such a wonderful service ..for free?  Simply amazing! 
Hugs  :hug: to all!

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Laura,

Your blog is looking really good  bear_thumb   I've added myself as a follower on your blog and I've added you to my blog list on my blog  bear_original

Sudey: I've also added myself as a follower on your blog  bear_original

Vicki: I can't seem to add myself as a follower on your blog, not sure what's wrong there but I'll keep trying  bear_original

Hugs
Janice

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Just added you Janice and have been enjoying your blog...especiailly the great design!

I've been communicating on the Internet since 1992 and am always a bit astonished at how the design process has progressed! Trying now to catch-up a bit:)

Good for you for going back to the University. As "mature" (cough cough) as I am, there are still so many things to learn in this world.

Thanks for adding me and I hope this "Blog Hug" can continue to grow!

Peace,
Sudey

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

startd doong some following, hehe
will trade links with people too :-)
i have found that blog linking really brings in traffic and gets your work seen

cat xxx

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Hiya Cat :)

Just went to your blog and saw the great artistic drawing of *mummy*.
This Blogging can be quite addictive as well as good networking. Really gives you a chance to broaden your world without all the expense of air travel :)

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Sudey: Thanks for adding me to your 'bear blog hug' and for your lovely comments about my blog  :hug:
Cat: Thank you to you too for adding me to your 'bear blog hug'  :hug:  I totally agree with you about blog linking being a good way of getting your work seen.....and it's fun keeping up with what's going on in people's lives  bear_original 

Hugs
Janice

Pacific Northwest

Hi Cat
I like your blog!  I'm following it, I also added your blog to my Favorite Blogs List.
I agree, blog linking does bring in traffic and gets your work seen.
Thanks for adding mine, to yours! :dance:

Weymouth
Website

thanks guys
i was in abit of a hurry yesterday so i hot a few FOLLOW ME bottons, if you had them ... one blog had followers but no FOLLOW ME?
gad you liked the blog - its funny, one minute it was all bald and new, and the next its well established, and pops up on goolging requests :-)
the feedjit also shows where people some from, other blogs and also TT too :-)

have fun blogging
i love it

cat xxxx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hi Laura I have added you to my blog bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
I don't write on mine as often as I should but I do try bear_whistle
I liked reading your blog although the weather you have had sounds awful.
Laurie

Weymouth
Website

hi laurie, i know we are already linked
i try to wirte 2 or three times a week
everyday it too hard !

being regular keeps people coming to read and see your work

cat xxx

Board footer