Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Here's our new baby grand-son Eric...born 19th December ....I have been waiting for Oliver...my son ...to send these through since then....
Anyway...here is my best Christmas present ever!!!

eric1s.jpg

..and a proud big sister Rosie having a cuddle with he new little brother...

eric_094.JPG

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh my, that certainly IS the best Christmas present ever!!  He's beautiful and so is your darling little granddaughter.  Lucky, lucky you!!  Congratulations!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Wow, I can see you, Jenny, in your little granddaughter's face.  Baby Eric is a honey!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

He is just gorgeous Jenny, and his big sister looks so proud.  Just wonderful.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe what a cutie!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

A huge congratulations to you, Jenny.  He is absolutely beautiful ! ! !    Rosie is a doll too.  You must be on cloud nine ! ! !

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenny you are one lucky lady to have two beautiful grandchildren. Little Eric (I love his name) is so cute, all new and cuddly and as for his big sister Rosie, well she looks like the cat that got the cream, she looks so proud to be a big sister. Congratulations, what a wonderful Christmas gift for all of you.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a wonderful Christmas gift - baby Eric and Rosie are very beautiful and you must be so proud.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jeny,
     What a beautiful boy!  I must say, I agree with SueAnn - your grand daughter looks a lot like you.  You must be over the moon with your Christmas present.  Congratulations!             

hugs,

Brenda

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

OOHH how beautiful!! bear_wub  bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jenny what an adorable grandson you received as a Christmas present. Congrats!!!

Hugs,

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful baby boy. I love those chubby cheeks.

I thought the same thing as Sue Ann when I saw your granddaughter...she looks very much like you, Jenny and she's a cutie, too, and looks very proud to be a big sister.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Beautiful kids, congratulations to you grandson. What a wonderful Christmas present. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearhugs,
Marion bear_original

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many congratulations Jenny on the gorgeous new addition to the family - what a total sweetie !  :hug:

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Jenny on the new baby, what gorgeous little ones they are too.

Pauline

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Awwwwwww.........Jenny, he's gorgeous  bear_wub

Your little Rosie is adorable too and looks such a proud little 'big sister'  :hug:  :hug:

Congratulations to you and your family  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh you're all so kind to write such lovely things. I am totally blessed with all my little grand children...Elizabeth...my daughters little girl is very much a Johnson...she looks very much like my ex-husband..and so does my daughter. Rosie however does look like me..and so does my son Oliver...I look at pictures of me when I was 3 and I look just like Rosie..with the wispy hair !!
Here's Elizabeth...though it's a picture I fiddled about with ..and all the Christmas ones have red-eye this time...
lb.jpg

Stellajella Wien

Jenny, you´re not telling me, that you´re a grandma? :)
What a cute we baby!
All the best wishes for baby & the family!

Gaby bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a cutie!!!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Eric is a gorgeous baby Jenny  bear_wub ....you must be so proud of your beautiful grandchildren....what a fab Christmas present!....I spent Christmas with my new 7 week old neice and had wonderful baby hugs all day long...heaven!  bear_wub ...enjoy that cute little boy  bear_wub
Hugs Lynne  :hug:

FrizzyBear New York

Awwwwwwe, that a little sweetie he is.  Congratulations!   bear_wub   Jeanne

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Jenny I would like to give all my best wishes to you and certainly to the joung mother - it's a big honor for us to have children and to see them grow - and more than that it is so lovely to see, that your little granddaughter Rosie is big enough to see her brother grow up - my children are now 14 and 18,5 years old and it was the most wonderful thing to see the joy my son had, when my daughter was born.

So please give all my Love and beary hugs to your whole family and a special kiss to the little prince and his sister-princess - Joy and fortune to all of you

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

He's utterly gorgeous, Jenny - and what a lovely xmas present for you and your whole family!
big huggies
Maria

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

What a beautiful gift! Congratulations. I was going to say this the moment I saw the picture, but it has already been said over and over--your beautiful granddaughter looks just like you!

Sudey Sudey Babes
Northeast Ohio

Hi Jenny,
I am just sitting here smiling with such a warm glow in my heart...and ok, a bit of extra liquid floating around the rims of my eyes. My son is now 6'6" and living five states away, but we still have a tremendous bond and in an instant I can take myself back to the baby years with him! I'm in the pre-nana years at the moment.

Seeing your precious Eric just made me think of all the wonderful moments ahead for you and your new grandson :)

Wonderful.
Peace,
Sudey

Board footer