Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JulietK julietk
London

Hi all I hope you had a Wonderful and Beary christmas bear_laugh I have been so busy I have not been able to post in here for a while but I wanted to say hi and to let you know about a new Online mag for blogs. Craft blogs.
The Editor is looking for contributions from the crafting community and told me she wants to do a Bear issue. It is only new but she is a whiz with the computer and head of the Group Ourcraftshops in which i was an assistant manager until our recent move to ebay group due to msn groups closing.
pop into my blog and look for the mag it is a recent entry bear_original
I know there are so many great Mohair divas on here whop would make great content for the mag.
thanks for reading this far Mini Hugs Juliet
I have some recent needle felts to post on the other thread : )

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Juliet I have just found this little post and thought it needed bumping up to the front.

I was surfing blogs, as I have a new blog, to be nosey  bear_grin and found this little mag on Vicki (Baggaley Bears) blog and thought I would take a peak

IT IS BRILLIANT and sits very nicely in the sidebar of your blog, so if you haven't seen it take a peak it can be found on my blog, Juliets or Vicki's. It short and sweet but very nice to look at  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Well done you Juliet, sorry we were slow to notice  :hug:

Board footer