Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sorry not bear related............BUT I'm a nail polish freak, I buy tons of this stuff, get it home and I either don't like the color OR I hate how it goes on, its not smooth, too thick...etc.  ..............I found this brand Nicole by OPI, and it is wonderful, goes on like satin, can get by with one coat with the darker shades............and this I love.....you can paint another thin coat on to cover tip chips and it blends right in! Try it if you are a nail polish junkie like me, you'll love it. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

polish1.jpg

FrizzyBear New York

So nice of you to pass this new product find along.  I love nail polish but since I am always needling something (as in sewing, quilting, embroidering, stuffing) I can't seem to keep it on longer than 1 day.  The tips wear right off. 

Will have to look for this polish.  It sounds quick and easy!  Thanks.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
FrizzyBear wrote:

So nice of you to pass this new product find along.  I love nail polish but since I am always needling something (as in sewing, quilting, embroidering, stuffing) I can't seem to keep it on longer than 1 day.  The tips wear right off. 

Will have to look for this polish.  It sounds quick and easy!  Thanks.

I know what you mean, my tips always wear off , but this stuff works great for touch ups!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

But let's get to the Really Important Stuff, Tami——does it come in colors that, when stroked onto the clear glass backs, will make GREAT BEAR EYES????

Bobbie

Is this a department store line? Pharmacy? Mail order?

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Thanks Tami!
I use only OPI!! I get a pedicure and my nails done every 2 weeks and NEVER does my polish chip!! I have my license still from when I was Cosmetologist back in the early 70's. So I can buy it at places like Cosmo Pro for a great price. Let me know if you want me to get you any colors at a discount. PS. Have you seen their France Collection? LOVE IT!!!!
Hugs,
Cyndee

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Bubble-Up Bears wrote:

Thanks Tami!
I use only OPI!! I get a pedicure and my nails done every 2 weeks and NEVER does my polish chip!! I have my license still from when I was Cosmetologist back in the early 70's. So I can buy it at places like Cosmo Pro for a great price. Let me know if you want me to get you any colors at a discount. PS. Have you seen their France Collection? LOVE IT!!!!
Hugs,
Cyndee

Cool Cyndee, thanks! I'll let ya know!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oooo, nice!  You know I found nail polish for pooches the other day lol http://www.poochieheaven.com/paw-dog-nail-polish.html

Kathleen Pa

I love OPI too, I haven't found anything else that lasts like it!  Haven't tried the Nicole yet, but I'll have to get some>  Thanks for the tip!

Kathleen

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I'm with Bobbie...anyone tried this on bear eyes. I know Shelli uses nail polish, at least I think it was Shelli. There's a post about it somewhere here.

I've always wondered if it would chip like nail polish.

Board footer