Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Sukerukun Transparent Resin Clay - Has anyone heard anything about this clay or used it?  It looks fascinating. 

It seems to model like any air-drying clay and dries transparent and flexible.  It looks like you could make great accessories with it.  I think it is epoxy based. 

This is the only place I have been able to find it:  http://www.saucylouise.com/index.php?ma … cts_id=140 

and here's a book with some examples:  http://www.saucylouise.com/index.php?ma … cts_id=141

Hugs,

Ellen

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_grin  that looks awesome stuff.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool! I think I need some of that stuff, trying to figure out just what to do with it- but I think I need some just in case! bear_grin

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing, Karen. It does look like something really cool to play with. I wonder if my sister's heard of it. I'm sure she'd be able to come up with something too  bear_original  bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Ooooh, isn't that cool!!  I think I may need some too.....lol

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Oh Yeah Linda- I bet Susie would love to see it, she'd com.
   SO funny Sarah- I just thought gosh I better go get that link and let Sarah know about this!  bear_grin

I wonder if it would be good for wings?

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hmmm, yes, I was thinking about wings also. I wonder how fragile it is?

puca bears puca bears

Thanks SO much for posting this link,Elle............just solved a birthday present problem!!!!
huggies
Maria

Board footer