Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Hello all,
I hope you are all making your bears for your bear swap. I have meant to put this topic back up for a while but  have been so busy around this place. But any how. The due date is 28th Feb. Some people have already finshed their swaps. Very quick, well done guys. So when you receive your bear please take a photo and put it up in this thread so we can all see the wonderful creations. And let us all know who you swapped with. Can't wait to see them all, very exciting.
Lov Peta

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Peta. I appreciate the reminder.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Ann-Marie and I have posted our swap bears to each other...hanging out for the postie..

Bulli

Thats great Denise, Can't wait to see.

Bulli

And Marlys, I haven't forgotten to send you some Vegemite, I have just been so busy, but it will be on the way soon.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

And Marlys, I haven't forgotten to send you some Vegemite, I have just been so busy, but it will be on the way soon.

Not a problem, Peta. Actually, I had forgotten about it. I understand busy.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_rolleyes Thanks for the reminder Peta - there was me thinking it would be April  bear_shocked  Don't panic she says! I will be finishing mine today and then I will get in touch with my swap partner as I plan on sending bear off next week  bear_original

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you for the gentle kick in the behind, er, reminder Peta!  bear_laugh

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

K Pawz Guest

thanks for the reminder! I have to restart mine though... My partners dog turned into a different animal altogether, so I am not sure my swap partner will be okay with the change in plans, but hey I work well under pressure so will have it done for her in time

Hugs
Krista

Ann-Marie has received my bear...here is Candy.

Ann-Maries_bear.JPG

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

I posted mine in the showcase a couple weeks ago so I will just copy that post bear_grin

Here is Olivia my swap rabbit for Tanni of Knopflies.
3178187463_4bbed09e13_m.jpg
3179024690_e9605ef21e_m.jpg

Olivia is needle felted from Merino Cross wool. She is five way thread jointed with wire in her arms and legs for gentle posing
and so she can hold her little baby bear Molly. She has hand painted glass eyes and steel shot in her tummy for some weight.
Molly is needle felted from Merino wool. Her head is thread jointed. She has black glass eyes and is also weighted with steel shot.
Olivia is 11 inches head to toe and Molly is 4 inches.

Tanni made me a rabbit too and had a fun idea to take pictures of them together. Here are our little cuties getting to know each other  .
3178187807_a6e07acb0f_m.jpg
3178188059_bb4ce66325_m.jpg
Heres Olivia learning some german from Lotti before she goes
3179148220_136c4df585_m.jpg

Thank you Tanni for lovely Lotti and Peta for organizing such a fun swap 

Hugs Nichole

Bulli

WOW Photos are starting to come in. They are all amazing. I wish i sapped with you guys too LOL. I have finished my bear and he will be on his way this week.

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

3113388308_41cb5063d3.jpg3113388282_cacb437d33.jpg3084538586_aa25fb3b64.jpg3083628683_fd928df173.jpgI did the swap with Ivuska just before christmas and we showed the pictures in the showcase.
So I will just copy the photos and post them here.
Here is the lovely bear, Viola, that I got in the swap.

And the the bear with the needle felted face is Rosie, the bear Ivuska received from me.

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Beautiful bears......

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Mr-Bojangles_01_18Jan09logosmall.jpgMr-Bojangles_03_18Jan09logosmall.jpgThis is Mr Bojangles made for Denise from Tuppies Teddies...

Isn't he a fantastic little mouse, I just love him as he is my first mouse bear_wub ..Thank-you Ann-Marie..

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane
tuppies teddies wrote:

Isn't he a fantastic little mouse, I just love him as he is my first mouse bear_wub ..Thank-you Ann-Marie..

You're most welcome Denise I loved creating him for you. Little Candy has settled in and is best buds with a little Teddy called cappucino, she's such a sweet little girl   bear_wub

Bulli

WOW I love all your creation so far. This is fun to see. I wish I could swap with all of you. We will have to do another one later in the year.

Bulli

Ann marie and Nicole, Did you both talk to your swap partner and say what you were doing cos its bizarre how there is 2 rabbits and ann marie yours are similar colors. Thats cool

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Hi Peta,

Yes Tanni and I talked about what we were making each other. We even shared pictures. She has never needle felted so I sent her pictures of her rabbit being made and she sent me pictures of the mohair and fabric she picked out and of my rabbit being made.  I had a blast with this swap and would love to do another one. Thanks so much for putting it together.

Hugs Nichole

Bulli

Hello All,
Just a reminder its the 3rd of feb 25 days to deadline
Cheers have a great day

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

My swap partner ( Lyn of Brimbin Forest Bears) and I have sent ours out so they should be arriving soon. We each decided a surprise would be fun so don't know what to expect. I just know it will be fabulous as Lyn does wonderful bears.  I so  enjoyed making my surprise for Lyn. We will post pictures once they have arrived--which should be any day now. bear_original
Beth

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

l would like to thank Kathy for 'Old Rose' that arrived yesterday morning at 7am! my dear postie man trudged all the way through the snow to bring her, she will have pride of place in my workroom. Thank you ever so muchl
2495295010082394071tsJJis_ph.jpg

Julia

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

I would love to do something like this next time. bear_original  Someone make sure they tell me when there is another swap going on.  I must have missed this post or I would of joined in! 

bear_original

Robert

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am pleased to annonce that Lyn has recieved my swap bear--actually she is a dog. I saw on Lyn's website that she has a Norwich Terrier and a Dachshund. I knew immediatly I just had to make her a Norwich Terrier. Dachshunds are so much more common and so much easier therefore to find items and collectables in that breed. So I knew a Norwich would be a little more special as they are not such a common breed.  I so enjoyed making "Muffin". I would love doing another swap sometime in the future. It was a lot of fun. And getting to know another TT member a little better is great!
IMG_3385_copy.jpg
IMG_3382_copy.jpg
Beth

Board footer