Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

Thanks Peta, I'll be watching out for it!

Laurie

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is against the swapping rules but Laurie Brady and I will be swapping bears.  We kind of missed out on this action here and wanted to jump in some how.  Sorry if we are party crashers.  Anyways, we will have our bears to each other by March 21st.  Pictures will follow.  bear_original

I'm very excited as I really wanted to do this.     bear_original   Thank you Laurie! 

~Robert

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Hey Robert, Great!! Join in love to see the bears

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

TTLarrimediumtxt.jpgTTRileyofRainebears-1.jpgRiley and Larri are Laraines and my swaps. Of course I made Larri bear_grin  and Laraine made the exquisite Riley.

Bulli

OMG wendy, they both are gorgeous. Gee I hope Tracey like my bear

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Matilda, they are both awesome!  bear_wub Love Riley's mohair!

Iva

WA

I'm sure Tracey will adore your Bear Peta.  Thankyou Iva...The photo of Riley is just a little bigger than life size.
I am in awe with the amount of perfect detail Laraine has given him. I shake my head at him I luv him so much.....lucky lucky me  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  bear_grin

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Well, it's taken me a while, but I finally found some time to post these photos (sorry Linda, I meant to do this sooner)

The wonderful Linda Benson (Benson Bears) and I agreed to swap at Christmas - what a wonderful surprise for me to open up my little panda treasure made for me by Linda - he is so gorgeous, and such fine detail (I'll treasure him forever  bear_wub  - thanks Linda!)

Anyway here's a picture:

Linda_Benson_-_Panda.jpg

And here's my little bear Muffin,  who is now honoured to be living with Linda:

Muffin_TT.jpg

This has been a fabulous concept Peta - thanks so much for inviting us to participate.

Marg  bear_original

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Hi at all !
Sorry for not showing Lotti earlier in this thread.
I swapped a rabbit with Nichole, she showed Miss Olivia and Molly to you.

And here is Lotti:

10c0ee256ee718b50e48e988a879c5f4.jpg

Thanks to Nichole and of course to Peta to organize this swap,
I will take part on the next, it is great !  bear_thumb

Bulli

Marg
How lucky are you to have swapped with Linda. LUCKY LUCKY. I am Green!!!!! LOL

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I'm working on mine swap and trying to get it done in time while still trying to move back into my sewing room after being displaced by my son coming home a year ago. The swaps are just wonderful. I'm enjoying all of them.

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hey Peta I am sure I will love your bear. I will let you know when it arrives.
I hope you like the bear I sent you!
It is a new design from my 'dumplings' series I have created for 2009
Hugs
Tracey

WA

They are coming in now thick and fast hehehe and all of them are wonderful :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Thanks for doing that Marg, I've been meaning to get out and take a pic of my little muffin, but have been so caught up with all sorts of stuff I keep forgetting! Muffin is just the right size to snuggle with the other bears in my small collection. I have to collect small bears because I only have a very small display cabinet!  bear_original  bear_original
It was fun having our little gift under the tree on Christmas day wasn't it?

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW
wazzabears wrote:

Marg
How lucky are you to have swapped with Linda. LUCKY LUCKY. I am Green!!!!! LOL

Hey Peta - I KNOW - I'm the luckiest girl alive!  Linda's bears are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!  I really appreciate this opportunity of being lucky enough to own one of Linda's masterpieces.  I'm still pinching myself!  bear_grin

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW
Linda wrote:

Thanks for doing that Marg, I've been meaning to get out and take a pic of my little muffin, but have been so caught up with all sorts of stuff I keep forgetting! Muffin is just the right size to snuggle with the other bears in my small collection. I have to collect small bears because I only have a very small display cabinet!  bear_original  bear_original
It was fun having our little gift under the tree on Christmas day wasn't it?

Hi Linda - yes it was great fun doing the Christmas swap:  to have a little something for ourselves under the tree (that we didn't actually buy ourselves) was a truly wonderful feeling. :hug:  :hug:

Know what you mean about space and the bear size thing - I'm currently working on a few larger bears for the Sydney show, and I've got NOWHERE TO PUT THEM - aaaarrrggghhhh!  :crackup:  :crackup:

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Sydney show.

Marg  bear_original

Bulli

Hey Marg
I will be there too. It will be lovelly to meet you.
Cheers peta

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Larri-Puddlefly2.JPGHere is my lovely little "Larri Puddlefly" from Wendy (Matilda Huggington-beare)
Thankyou so much. He is adorable I love him :love:

Whoops I have done something wrong :redface: no photo..have to try again

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I have posted my swap bear to Sophie and hope she likes him when he gets there I was really pleased with him something a little different will wait until she gets him to post photo's  bear_original

Raewyn

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Raewyn bear is on its way too. I said her she would have to be patient as to my knowledge, parcels usualy take a long time to arrive in Oz from France. Something like two weeks, most of the time!!!! Fingers crossed it will be shorter!

Of course, as i want to wait for Raewyn to hug her bear before showing photos, you will have to be patient!!!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Aaaaawwww ladies you do make me blush!  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:
See you in a few weeks in Sydney!  bear_original  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I got my bear off Kerrilyn today. I'm so pleased. She has taken a picture of ours together so will hopefully post when she gets chance.

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I have just received my bear off Sheryl Morrow and he is superb, a stunner. I am so thrilled he is fab and cute.............................can't you tell it was love at first sight  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I have just mailed my bear to Sheryl today as ill health delayed me for a week but Sheryl please post piccies and I will post when you have received my bear

Congrats on such a fantastic swop, very well done  :clap:  :clap:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I received a beautiful bear today from Andrea of Drea's Bears. I sent hers the same day she mailed mine. I am hoping hers will arrive today too. I'll post pics when I know she has received hers.

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

shaiming-sitting-2.jpgHi all,

This is the little panada bear named Shaiming which means "Sunshine" in chinese that I sent to Sue at FenBeary Folk. I am so happy she loves him.

I have really enjoyed making him for her.

I am really excited to get my little one.

Thanks again for a wonderful swap.

Sheryl

Board footer