Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Blackberryhead.jpgThis bear was made as a custom order, from a vibrant piece of purple mohair.  It's a very striking colour!  I'd love to know what you think!

Blackberry.jpg

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Wow Paula, I love all the different shades of purple together with the white , what a great expression too, guaranteed to make you smile!
Hugs ,
Ginie-Lee x

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful, Paula. I've been wanting to make a purple bear for a friend. Her mother just loved purple. It's a beautiful mohair. Would you share the quality/color with me?

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Paula

I think he looks very striking and handsome indeed. I haven't been brave enough yet to experiment with vibrant colours, however after seeing your fabulous bear I think I will be less conservative in the future!  :clap:

Hugs

Lisa

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

WOW what a stunning bear  bear_wub  The colour is so rich and that nose  bear_wub , the eyes  bear_wub ................. yep I like this bear VERY much  bear_grin

Hugs Ali x

BeauT Bears BeauT Bears
Rotterdam

Hi Paula,
That is one striking colour indeed!  :dance:   But as I am an avid lover of the colour purple you won't get any negative comments from me. As usual this is a real All Bear again, another cutey!
Didn't you have any problem getting the purple of this bear right in the pictures you made of him? That is: is the on-screen colour the same as the bear's colour? (and I'm not referring to colour variations due to screen settings).  I find it quite hard sometimes to get blue, purple and violet tones correctly on screen.
Anyway, I think you've done a great job again  bear_thumb . Congrats!  bear_flower 

Hugs,
Marianne

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I think he is stunning what a fantastic colour  :clap:  :clap:

Raewyn

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

He is Gorgeous!!! Vicki bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FrizzyBear New York

I think he's just gorgeous!  I love his open mouth and the color variations of the fur.  Just lovely.

Kent
Website

Well thank you all very much! I sometimes wonder how the more unusual colour bears will be received, so it's great to have such positive feedback! bear_thumb  bear_flower

Marianne, I know what you mean about getting the colour to represent accurately on screen, but I am happy with these pics as the colour is pretty accurate ... I used a Canon 400D digital SLR camera and I'm usually very happy with the results.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

He is just gorgeous Paula.  That colour is stunning and the contrast in the muzzle just sets him off perfectly.  Your bears have such joy in their faces that I think they would look wonderful in any colour.

Kent
Website

What a lovely compliment ... thanks Christine! bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Very regal! Look at those eyes too. It really does stand out, very brave, but you've really pulled it off!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Paula, bear_flower

Your bear looks gorgeous, and I love the colour.  I am a lover of purpley colours anyway and think your use of pink and white with it looks nice and helps to tone down the intensity of the purple.  I was going to use this same mohair myself as I do recognise it, but guess I won't be now!!  (Back to the drawing board!!) Ha!       

I love all your open mouthed bears, instantly recognisable as an All Bear!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What do I think of this bear Paula...I think she is yummy and I wish I were her mummy.  bear_wub

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone ... I'm so pleased this one worked out okay!  Phew!

Board footer