Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I have a lady that contacted me on making a 3-4 foot bear. I am unable to do it.
If you are interested email or PM me and I wll give you her email and phone number.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Holy Crap that's a big bear LOL,  I can't even imagine the amount of stuffing that would go into something that size or even what to charge.

Shane

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

I've done a 33" bear, almost 3 ft. It's a big bear and uses tons of stuffing! The joints are huge!

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

When you start stuffing something that big they actually start to fight back I'm sure  :crackup:

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I made a 32" bear once.  I sold him for $425.  I had to have my BIL custom make joints for the bear.  I did have pictures taken with my niece.  I need to dig them out.  If I ever do that again I will be charging much more!!!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I have one made and stuffed but he has no face or ears. I've lost my eye and nose box so he's been siting on a chair in my bedroom without a face for a the last 4-5 months. :redface:  Even without a face he brings me comfort just being there. bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My biggest bear is 33" and I've done others a bit smaller, but the stuffing takes forever and my old body doesn't like to do that much work anymore.  Think I'll decline.

FrizzyBear New York
thebearguys wrote:

When you start stuffing something that big they actually start to fight back I'm sure  :crackup:

Oh, I love that!  I'm having enough trouble finishing my 2 5" bears!  haha.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thanks for the interest every one. Some one has come forward to take this task on. Years ago I made a 3 foot bear and the grand kids just loved to play with him.

Stellajella Wien

Shane, LOL, not only fight back: one could get lost in the body while stuffing and never be seen again :crackup:

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer