Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all you americans. It is my birthday on saturday! the 14th of February  :cake: so I decided to buy myself a bear on ebay.
I just wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what the best way of getting the bear sent. e.e postage prices!
The lady wants to charge me $25 and I thought that was a little on the expensive side.
the bear is 6 inches
it is coming from Chino CA which I think is California

Thanks for any help

Hugs
Tracey
Bears By Tracey

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I sent a 7"  teddy from Arizona to Australia a couple months ago the cost was about $23.00 priority mail, which is the only mail that the US post office will insure.  I just sent one to the UK cost me $39.00.  I think she is probably right on
Joanne

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

There are new postage rates and boy are they expensive! I just sent a larger (14") dog to Australia and it was $48.00. So I too think the $25.00 is probably correct.
Beth

Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks for your quick replys girls. It was very much appreciated

Hugs
Tracey

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

If they are willing to send it without insurance they can send it by First Class International and it will be much cheaper - $5 or $6 range depending on the weight.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That seems about right, I sent one today from Colorado to the UK and it was $34.00, it is expensive for sure!

Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks Tami and Edie
I went with the $25 postage. Maybe it will get here for my birthday on the 14th

Hugs
to you all

Tracey

Board footer