Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

ebay-felt-teddy-005.jpgI am going to place this bear on ebay and cross my fingers i am hoping the dress will sell the bear as the bears not all that . Do you think i have a chance  bear_grin bear_grin i am thinking might be a good way to sell it off or do you think  if you are not happy with a bear you have made you should not sell it .

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

the picture of the bear looks great......the dress is beautiful. I don't think you will have a problem selling it. Even if we aren't hapy with a bear, other people might be. Good luck on eBay.....let us know when she goes up so we can check her out. :hug:
Ellen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I think it's a great bear, the picture is a little dark, but I don't see any problems.
You should do just fine,

Heather

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I would snap that bear up in a heartbeat.  She looks so sad

Dilu Posts: 8,574

JazzyFran

have you got a light tent yet?  It will really help.  The bear is beautiful.  What's wrong with her?  I think she has a great face, it is expressive , and she is obviously going to be a pleasant companion for someone. 

The lace is to die for-where do you get all this lace? 

I don't understand why your bears don't sell either.  I think e-bay is bizaarr.  However perhaps if you change your expectations?

If you have more hits than last time, if you have more watchers than last time then things are looking up.

Fran have you tried posting at Nancy's as well as here at Big I?

Nancy's is free too, like Intercal, and the more people who see your work. 

Truly, honey, you have to keep telling yourself that there is/are collectors out there who will want your style and not someone elses.  Can't let that old meanie "self doubt" work on you.

It will happen

how do I know?

I just do.  There are so many people out there, so many different styles, so many different tastes.....it will happen, just don't give up.....

and yes, if a dress helps sell go fo it!

:hug: bear_wub :hug:

dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

She is absolutely Perfect! I think she is beautiful and will do extremely well on EBAY! Love her!

Many Hugs Louise

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I hope you dont mind but she looked so cute i thought I would try to bring out her face a little with paint shop  :hug:
Copyofbearindress.jpg

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Estelle you are a clever girl wish i good do that  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin it looks more like the real thing now thank you for going to the trouble

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I couldnt resist she is so beuatiful  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful, Fran!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Fran I think she is fabulous  :clap: :rose:- good luck with find her a new home but I agree with the others I would adore to have this bear
:hug:
Anne

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

well she is in ebay i will see what happens may be nothing bear_grin bear_grin

Fran wher can I find her on ebay?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jenn you can see the bear  under Artis one of a kind page 5

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fran, she is lovely!  I don't see why you are not happy with her.  Maybe you are a little hard on yourself.  The lighter photo does show off her face more. 

Do not be discouraged if ebay does not find her new home.  It is hit and miss right now....so just keep trying...but I bet she will be adopted. bear_wub

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Your right Judi about ebay i will just keep trying i do like it its fun .

Fran,  I looked and did not find her bear_ermm

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Fran,
Is this the link to this beauty - has her dress changed a little from the photo here?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mohair-Teddy-in-V … 5643415465
if not then I cannot find her either
Lots of  :hug:
Anne

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

She has been sold thats why she is gone , and this link is all so my bear a new one  Fran

I am glad she found a home :hug:   Jenn

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank Jenn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Fran, I am so glad for you!  I know you have a great talant, I am happy to see it is starting to be a saleable talant.

Congratulations!!!!!   :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

dillly

Board footer