Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Budhead.jpgBud.jpg

This is little 'Bud', he's just 14" and created from Intercal's 640/S mohair in 'sand' ... I've been working with neutral shades recently and this little guy is from my neutrals collection.  He's available direct from www.allbear.co.uk where all his details can now be found.

PaddyBud.jpg
14" Bud shown with his pal, 20" Paddy

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Paula,

He's a gorgeous bear! bear_thumb
Love the softer shades. bear_grin

love kayx. bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful, beautiful.  The color I love, and I really like the dark inner ear,  looks so good on him
Joanne

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Paula, I'm loving your neutral shades collection, I thought Paddy was gorgeous and then I saw little Bud, love at first sight  bear_wub

Hugs Ali x

mjbears mjbears
northants

just love your bears  wonderfulx

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Love his fur and lovable expression  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I have just seen Bud on your blog, he is gorgeous and the picture of Bud and Paddy wow

I am not sure which surprises me most, how big and stunning Paddy is or how cute Bud is  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  wonderful, a real teddy, love him Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

What a great bear!  And I love the picture with both of them together!  Well done!
:hug:
Tomi

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  I'm so pleased you popped in to see this little fella and his big buddy Paddy.   bear_flower

Sue, you're right, Paddy is quite an armful isn't he!  It's always difficult to explain to people how the sizes work with my bears, even though Paddy is just six inches taller than Bud, he's easily twice his size in proportion!

Board footer