Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Please check out this story and video about Pork Chop.  The little boy that found her is my nephew, and Bonnie is my sister.  This dog's story is just so touching.  She deserves a second chance at life.

http://barkaboutit.blogspot.com/2009/03 … -life.html

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Millie,
Great story!  But, I can't see the picture of Pork Chop.  bear_sad  I would love to see this walker hound.  I used to have one years ago.  I now have a red tick hound that I rescued from starvation, along with her brothers.  My sister has the boys, Poncho and Lefty.  We kept the little girl, Darra.  She's just a doll, not too bright, but sweet as punch.  I do hope that Pork Chop will fully recover and find a loving home.  Give your nephew a big hug from me for saving Pork Chop.  How proud you all must be. 

Hugs,
Alison

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Millie,
It was a video and started playing for me right after I posted!  Pork Chop is beautiful.  And, how her tail wagged when she saw your nephew.  How wonderful! 

Hugs,
Alison

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Millie, bear_flower

What a beautiful heart warming tale.  Please give Tristan an almighty BIG HUG for being the very BEST FRIEND any animal could have and Pork Chop will love him for ever for all the wonderful help he has given this little dog.  If only everyone was like Tristan.

I am sure we would all love to hear how Pork Chop gets on, and I certainly hope he is soon back to his normal wonderful self.  In all that pain, he was still wagging that gorgeous tail of his!!!  Aaawww. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

big hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Awwwwwwwwww how sweet, your little nephew is a real hero!
I hope everything works out for that beautiful brave Pork Chop, I sent in a donation to help!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Great story, great little boy. Thanks for sharing. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Terrific story, Nina . . . what a great thing your nephew did for Pork Chop!
Saving, rehabilitating, and fostering animals seems to run in your family!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Tristan is a boy to be very proud of, I am so happy to hear that he saved Pork Chop. What a wonderful thing he has done, a lovely heart wrenching story. Well done Tristan!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Yes, Tristan is to be commended.  We hope this is a huge step for Tristan in the right direction.  He does have some unfavorable influences in his life.  We are really proud of him.  Sue Ann, I guess we are a bunch of animal nuts around here.  That big soft heart must be in our bloodline.  Tami, I thank you so much for helping.  We all really appreciate it.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub What a great story!  How lucky Pork Chop was to have Tristan find her.  What a special little boy.....great job Tristan! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

What a wonderful story...the world needs more people like  your nephew in it.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer