Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

HeatherM Posts: 25

Hello Everyone  bear_original

Ma'Sal has asked me to post another message for them...
Please know it takes some time for them to compose such a message in English, and it's done with much thought and care.
I want to personally thank everyone for all their posts and PMs  bear_flower There are so many wonderful people here!  bear_thumb

And now from Ma'Sal...

How nice of all of you to say what you have on the last thread.
I do want you to know it was not the first time there was negative posts for "Ma'Sal".
The first time was last summer, but I decided to keep silent at that time.
But I caught the sign that negative posts had been revived through my wildcat Zuccotto.
Therefore I asked Heather to post my message.
Heather (and some other members of Teddy Talk) knew the thread which was eliminated.
Most people don't know the matter of last summer because the thread was removed after half a day...
From the part of argument with heart up to deletion on Teddy Talk.
"Ma'Sal" suffered a lot of loss about my original open/closed eyelids I thought up, how to make a nose of Ma'Sal, and how to make accessories...
And even mention was made to my economic conditions (moreover most of all were incorrect) by an unbelievable and unfair way.
I won't go into the details of that thread now again.
However many artists have argued against it and I received many private mails for support of me at that time.
They helped and saved my mind very much.
I really want to tell my gratitude to all of them.
I am not going to criticize anyone by mentioning persons by name.
I hope all people can be happy through Bear making and through this Teddy Talk forum site.

Thank you, Ma'Sal ( Kumiko and Masaru )

Again I thank everyone deeply for all their support and kindness.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
And also for the congratulations on my beautiful Zuccotto kitten, which I love so much !!!
Heather

OzMatilda Posts: 209

Masaru and Kumiko...you are both one of those 'rare' bright shining stars that twinkle in the silence above but noticed by all..... bear_flower  Your amazing creativity, mastermind techniques and humour for your creations are unique unto you both...a brilliant masterful team together.......admired and loved by many of your peers and collectors not only for your wonderful soft sculptures but also your integrity and grace...... bear_flower
Much love, your Aussie friend from Downunder... Lisa.xx  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Dear Kumiko and Masaru, You are both superbly creative ladies with the most amazing talent. Since I first saw your work I have been a huge fan and you have inspired me so much in my own work, not that what I make is anything like your creations, but you have inspired me to try harder and develope new techniques, thank you! 

MaSal-2.jpg

Teddy hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear Kumiko and Masaru, your work is amazing.

I fear you may always have some people who won't help making negative comments on your work... That's a shame, but not a reason for stopping everything. Your are very wise to keep going! you have lots of fans who enjoy a lot discovering your new critters and some great customers...  bear_thumb

Way to go! I am far behind you with my teddy bear making and am not sure I will some day reach such a high level, but hey, I am happy like that! I usualy prefer to discover new techniques on my own and ask for help only when I reach a point where I find no solution! discovering ourselves is so much rewarding!

It is great you manage to make such beautiful critters with so much technicity and imagination, with such a will to put as many details as possible. I admire you a lot for that.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I loved the  realistic toes of your little kitten...

Keep going, you are brilliant!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Your elegance in life, creative inspiration, and love of your art will shine forever in the hearts of many. Thank-You, Susan.

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

I am always amazed by your work bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I have to say you both are one of my all time favourite artists and you inspire me to make my work better :clap:  :clap:
Thank you for creating such works of art for us all to enjoy :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I also have to say that you are one of my all time favourite artists, your work is amazing, one of my dreams is to see one of your pieces in person one day, big hugs for making our world brighter with your art :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Like everyone else, I think you are amazingly talented artists. I saw your cat Zuccotto and I thought he was wonderful. I loved everything about him and his antics in the photos were adorable. Your work is breath-taking; I would love to have just a wee bit of your talent. Knowing your work, I can't imagine that anyone would see anything to criticize. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Kumiko and Masaru: I have to say your work will go down in history as one of the best artist in the art of soft sculpture.  People will always wonder "how did they do that"? What a compliment to you. Truly you both are so talented and a head of your time. So, take heart in that you are on top of the this art form and many aspire to create like you. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Your work is true art!! It is amazing and inspirational. Your craftmanship is superb. I think it is the hope of many that they could create pieces as wonderful as yours. It certainly is my own hope!  Continue to make your magical works and know that there are many many many people who love and admire them!
Beth

FrizzyBear New York

I noticed your work on ebay a while ago and can say that your achievements are a goal to work toward in my bear and animal making.  I think your things are just amazing and so realistic. 

Don't let negative talk get you down.  I saw a T-shirt at the mall the other day.  It said: 'You are nobody until you are talked about'!  I love that one.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer