Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

staticbear76 Posts: 222

hi there i know it has been awhile but im back and happy easter i have a question a dear friend of mine and fellow bear collector he is looking for anyone who makes reccy bear clothing, he has some rare bears and even rarer gummi bears he is looking clothing for and wanted to find someone who makes them please help your friend staticbear-chris

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Welcome back Chris. You have been away for a long time. Hope all is well. I make the clothes for my little bears but if your friend is really stuck let me know and I will try to help. I do love sewing and a new challenge is good.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Chris, lovely to see you back here again. Sorry I can't help with the clothing, but I thought I would just say hello to you.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

staticbear76 Posts: 222

oh thank you guys im glad to be back too it still freezes on da and photobucket for some odd reason but im glad it is doing normal here i think he has trouble with it and he wanted to make a special costume for his cubbi and sunni gummi bears cowboy inspired stuff

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Chris - it's good to see you posting again.  Hope you are doing okay and that your friend gets some help with the clothes for his bears.  Let us know how you are.

Board footer